Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jdoz2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I was given a humpty dumpty by my future in laws awhile back and Im needing a few parts for it. You can read more about it here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-new-gifted-pin

The most important part that I need is the entire relay board at the bottom of the cabinet. I also need to tracked down some of plastic inserts. Finding a parts machine would be awesome, but Im just hoping to dig up anything I can find. I really want to get this thing running so any parts or leads would be greatly appreciated!

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

The most important part that I need is the entire relay board at the bottom of the cabinet.<snip>Finding a parts machine would be awesome

I don't mean this to sound snarky, but you already have a parts machine.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it. Im not asking people to make sense of it, but I want to get THIS machine working for reasons I thought were pretty obvious.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Are you suggesting that all the kings horses and all the kings men couldnt put Humpty Dumpty together again?

#5 9 years ago

I once had a motor board for an Ali Baba. With some "revisions" that may have worked. It's long gone and I know that doesn't help much but I think finding one or a parts game isn't impossible.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I once had a motor board for an Ali Baba. With some "revisions" that may have worked. It's long gone and I know that doesn't help much but I think finding one or a parts game isn't impossible.

I found a relay board last week but it looked like it was recovered from the titanic and the seller wasn't thrilled about shipping it. I know theres got to be a few of them around!

#7 9 years ago

Something is better than nothing. If your very very patient you can probably hold out for a better example. It seems parts I was looking for always turn up 2 years after I have sold the machine that needed them.

#8 9 years ago

Got a lovely original schematic for this game - can't be too many around!

#9 9 years ago

I have a Cinderella that I think is complete available. Same game, different art. PM if interested.

1 month later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-parts-for-1947-gottlieb-humpty-dumpty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.