Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TripleStrike (resized).jpg
    Orange button3a-7263-8 (resized).jpg
    Playfield (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

Triple Strike?

TripleStrike (resized).jpgTripleStrike (resized).jpg

#12 6 years ago

I don't know of any game exactly as you describe. I guess it could be some oddball import that is rarely seen and not documented. My guess though, is usually in this situation your memory combines a few features of different games you played in that era. I played a bit here and there at that age and can only specifically remember one title, as it was in my dad's motorcycle shop.

Still it's always fun to try and guess.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Maybe you are right? I do remember a King Pin next to it and Olympic Hockey is green. The popup on Olympic does look like the one I remember. Almost as bad as that 400 race yesterday.

Don't be embarrassed it's kind of a common phenomena. Nostalgia can be tricky. And the guessing is always fun. Most of us here enjoy going through the process of trying to figure it out.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Trying to figure out which game I played as a kid with a cluster of rollover buttons in the middle was challenging as well. I think it was a Hot Line. Trying to remember the game with metal rollover buttons is still a mystery.

Bingo Bango!? Seems unlikely as it's a conversion game but I don't know of any other metal rollover games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-name-of-pin-pre-1973?tu=AlexF and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.