(Topic ID: 4400)

Need my pinside buddys again...

By DarthPinhead

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

http://www.pinlistings.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&task=display&view=details&id=104&catid=2&Itemid=3

What do you guys think about the condition of this cabinet??? Hes askin $2800. I dont really mind the cabinet wear (I eventually hope to figure how to fix it) just wondering what you guys think of the price? I was thinkin offer him $2500

#2 12 years ago

looks good. no flipper button wear. Good price.

#3 12 years ago

Looks good! Good luck....

#4 12 years ago

It does look good and go ahead submit your offer Joe it never
    hurts to throw an offer.

#5 12 years ago

Yea I think this is the one! Finally think Im gonna get pin #2!!!! I think Im just gonna give him what he wants for it just to get it

#6 12 years ago

Its still not a bad price,I havent seen a TSPP going for that price all i have seen
    is 3400 and up.If its really what you want then i would say go get it and Good luck

#7 12 years ago

He just emailed me back saying hes gotten alot of inquires about but nothing local. So I told I can pick it tomorrow with cash lol

#8 12 years ago

Sounds good,Remember to check the boards for battery leaks..I hope it goes
    good for you and again Good Luck!!

#9 12 years ago

I have never moved a pin before. Do you think it would fit into a Jeep Wrangler???

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Remember to check the boards for battery leaks

Will do. Thanks Mike

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from DarthPinhead:

I have never moved a pin before. Do you think it would fit into a Jeep Wrangler???

Really hard to say do the back seats come out?How far is the seller from you?
    If he's not too far maybe he can help with delivering it to you alot of times sellers
    will help bring the machine to make a sale.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Really hard to say do the back seats come out?

They fold down Im pretty sure it will fit no problem

Quoted from pinmike:

How far is the seller from you?

About 2 hours

Quoted from pinmike:

If he's not too far maybe he can help with delivering it to you alot of times sellers
    will help bring the machine to make a sale.

I asked and he said hes unable to because of his work schedule NBD

He said I was 2nd to email so I get 2nd chance at it. The "other guy" lol is comin on wednesday so Im keeping my fingers crossed

#13 12 years ago

It would be a good idea to measure your SW machine and get the Dimensions
    are measure it up to your jeep to see if it would fit.

#14 12 years ago

I looked it up on Sterns website and measured my Jeep and it seem like I have more than enough room

#15 12 years ago

That's a good price for that pin. Let us know how it works out.

Quoted from pinmike:

It would be a good idea to measure your SW machine and get the Dimensions
    are measure it up to your jeep to see if it would fit.

+1 on that, good advice.

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

That's a good price for it in my opinion

Really good price, and lets see what happens with the first guy
    Hoping he doesnt show

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Really good price, and lets see what happens with the first guy
    Hoping he doesnt show

ME TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 12 years ago

Good Luck DJ13!
    Hopefully he won't show!

#19 12 years ago

How'd this turn out for you? Looked like a good deal. Would be a nice to see a pinsider get it...

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

How'd this turn out for you? Looked like a good deal. Would be a nice to see a pinsider get it.

He's waiting on tomorrow he's second in line.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

He's waiting on tomorrow he's second in line.

Oops! Missed where he said that. My bad...

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

How'd this turn out for you? Looked like a good deal. Would be a nice to see a pinsider get it..

Ill find out tomorrow evening if the other guy bought it or not. Ill keep ya guys posted

#23 12 years ago

Ill find out tomorrow evening if the other guy bought it or not. Ill keep ya guys posted

Good luck!

#24 12 years ago

great price for a great pin. i hope it's yours.

#25 12 years ago

Go for it! looks good.

#26 12 years ago

I agree with everyone else that that looks like a nice pin, even at $2800. The scratches on the right side can probably be touched up fairly easy since they are in the solid color portions of the artwork. The rest of the cabinet looks pretty good. No flipper wear is nice. Good luck.

#27 12 years ago

The other guy bought it today The search continues....

#28 12 years ago

The other guy bought it today [] The search continues....

Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up and eyes open your next pin will find you this hobby requires patients!

#29 12 years ago

The other guy bought it today The search continues....

There was a SOF ebayed around $400 last month. I didn't jump on it because it was in Florida, then decided WTH I would buy it...it was gone. Read about it about a week later on RGP...the dude was floored by the steal he had made with this awesome SOF...You win some you lose some. It will work out eventually. I hope.....

#30 12 years ago

The other guy bought it today [] The search continues....

Sorry to hear that Joe but like The dude said keep your head up Man

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

There was a SOF ebayed or around $400 last month. I didn't jump on it because it was in Florida, then decided WTH I would buy it...it was gone. Read about it about a week later on RGP...the dude was floored by the steal he had made with this awesome SOF...You win some you lose some. It will work out eventually. I hope.....

That was a Steal of a lifetime and it was a Home use SOF

#32 12 years ago

I would have paid up to $1900 for that....no more!

#33 12 years ago
    Quoted from Chicoman:

I would have paid up to $1900 for that....no more!

Good luck finding a TSPP for that price.

#34 12 years ago

Thanks guys. If you see any TSPP pop let me know suprisingly my wife really wants it lol

#35 12 years ago

Thanks guys. If you see any TSPP pop let me know suprisingly my wife really wants it lol

Damn! Sucks you didn't get it. They come up for sale fairly often, but never for under $3K unfortunately. That one you were looking at was a bit of an oddity that way...

#36 12 years ago

I actually got another guy in deerfield about 20 mins from sellin one for $3000 that he says he got fromGAP 6 months ago. Hes goin out of town this weekend but he said he'll call me Monday and I can come check it out, so hopefully this one turns out better!

#37 12 years ago

I actually got another guy in deerfield about 20 mins from sellin one for $3000 that he says he got fromGAP 6 months ago. Hes goin out of town this weekend but he said he'll call me Monday and I can come check it out, so hopefully this one turns out better!

Sweet! Maybe this one will be even better than the last.

#38 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Sweet! Maybe this one will be even better than the last.

If it really is one of Mikes machines Im sure its in good shape and he says it has less than 100 plays since he got it he says Hes firm on price but Im gonna try and get for the $2800 lol

#39 12 years ago

If it really is one of Mikes machines Im sure its in good shape and he says it has less than 100 plays since he got it he says Hes firm on price but Im gonna try and get for the $2800 lol

Sounds good,Check it out first and then you can make as many offers as you want.

#40 12 years ago

Well yeah, ya always have to haggle!

That said, if he really doesn't want to budge... $3K for a really nice TSPP is a good price these days.

#41 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

$3K for a really nice TSPP is a good price these days.

Agreed

#42 12 years ago

I actually got another guy in Deerfield about 20 mins from sellin one for $3000 that he says he got from GAP 6 months ago. Hes goin out of town this weekend but he said he'll call me Monday and I can come check it out ...

I live about five minutes from Deerfield. I'd be happy to go with you to check the machine out and help you load it in your vehicle if need be.

#43 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I live about five minutes from Deerfield. I'd be happy to go with you to check the machine out and help you load it in your vehicle if need be

That would be great PM me your info! Thanks dude

#44 12 years ago

I would jump on that GAP. You know it is only 20 minutes away and has been gone thru. My TSPP should be ready in the next few days. Awesome pin!

#45 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I live about five minutes from Deerfield. I'd be happy to go with you to check the machine out and help you load it in your vehicle if need be.

Classy!

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Agreed

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-my-pinside-buddys-again and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.