Eager-Beaver-Plugs (resized).jpg
Williams Eager Beaver schematic-6 (resized).jpg
Williams Eager Beaver schematic-5 (resized).jpg
Williams Eager Beaver schematic-4 (resized).jpg
Williams Eager Beaver schematic-2 (resized).jpg
Williams Eager Beaver schematic-3 (resized).jpg
Williams Eager Beaver schematic-1 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Anyone has the Manual for Eager Beaver or can point me to a place where I can find it?
I'm looking for the pin assigments in the backbox and can not find them in the schematics.
Someone cut the complete wire harness to the backbox
thanks for your help

#2 3 years ago

There is only the schematic for a game this early, sorry!

The wire colours on the Jones plugs do match up but with faded wires that is sometimes not much help.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from bontango:

Someone cut the complete wire harness to the backbox

Yow. Went thru that with my Granada. You'll have to 'ohm out' the wires as you go. Tedious, but not impossible.

#4 3 years ago

EM pinball should have come with an UNPLUG IT YOU IDIOT label it seems. Heard this sad story too many times now!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

EM pinball should have come with an UNPLUG IT YOU IDIOT label it seems. Heard this sad story too many times now!

Mine was unbelievable; someone had to have the Jones plugs right away! or something ...

#6 3 years ago

I have several images of the schematic.
I think they came from Pinside....

Williams Eager Beaver schematic-1 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-1 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-2 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-2 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-3 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-3 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-4 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-4 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-5 (resized).jpgWilliams Eager Beaver schematic-5 (resized).jpg
#7 3 years ago

I once looked in my back box for the cable colors. Here is my list, but without guarantee! It would be nice if other owners could verify this list! The two green-red cables have no connection, neither at the plug, nor at the socket! One cable goes to the game over relay, the other cable to the scoremotor contact 3A
The colors of the two cables at the middle Jones Plug (labeled ???) are not clear!

Eager-Beaver-Plugs (resized).jpgEager-Beaver-Plugs (resized).jpg
#8 3 years ago

By the way, I have some relay labels missing. On the left side between scoremotor and transformer the two 115V relays and the two relays behind the transformer and in the backbox the three relays between player 1 and 2 (I think the two outer ones are the player 1 relay and the player 2 relay).

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Volley02:

By the way, I have some relay labels missing. On the left side between scoremotor and transformer the two 115V relays and the two relays behind the transformer and in the backbox the three relays between player 1 and 2 (I think the two outer ones are the player 1 relay and the player 2 relay).

You should be able to track those down with coil #s and the schematic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Madison, WI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-manual-for-williams-eager-beaver?hl=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.