• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

758931B4-6E4A-45CA-AF6E-3BCF7CC138B6 (resized).jpeg
16818461335_e193b93ae9_k.jpg
wireform.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nextopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I need a replacement wireform for the chute that goes from the upper to lower playfield. If you have one, or know where I can get one, please reply or send me a PM. Thanks!

wireform.jpgwireform.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Is there anyone that makes reproduction wireforms? When I got this game 2 of the 3 mounting points were broke off, I was able to weld 1 back on, but the flow is all screwed up with how bent and mangled the one I have is.

#7 9 years ago

I've already replaced the spring and then I put another spring over that one to try to shore it up some, the ball will still bust through it from time to time, right now I have a rigid piece of brake line in place of the spring. I need to remove it when I lift the upper playfield but it works alot better than the flimsy spring.

The whole design of it is stupid. What wrecks them is lifting the upper playfield and the wireform in front of the WAR lanes that is attached to the UPPER PLAYFIELD gets tangled in it and twists it when lowering the playfield back down.

The wireform in front of the WAR lanes should be attached to the lower playfield and this should all be one piece. There is more than enough clearance the way the upper playfield hinges.

For folks that still have one of these intact, I would recommend removing this wireform before lifting the upper playfield or at the vary least, keep a careful eye on it when raising or lowering the upper playfield.

I'm still looking for one though, please PM me if you have one for sale or see them available online anywhere. Thanks!

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

Still lookin.

3 weeks later
#9 9 years ago

Still looking.

I think I might try and have some of these made somewhere if anyone is interested in going in on it with me, please let me know. The problem is that mine is so mangled that I don't want to use it as a guide, I need to borrow a good one from somewhere to get the exact measurements.

Does anyone have a spare I can borrow to get the measurements?

6 months later
#11 9 years ago

I'm working on having one made, but it will be a few months

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nextopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-lower-wireform-chute-for-black-knight-2000?tu=nextopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.