• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

758931B4-6E4A-45CA-AF6E-3BCF7CC138B6 (resized).jpeg
16818461335_e193b93ae9_k.jpg
wireform.jpg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I need a replacement wireform for the chute that goes from the upper to lower playfield. If you have one, or know where I can get one, please reply or send me a PM. Thanks!

wireform.jpgwireform.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Is there anyone that makes reproduction wireforms? When I got this game 2 of the 3 mounting points were broke off, I was able to weld 1 back on, but the flow is all screwed up with how bent and mangled the one I have is.

#3 9 years ago

I will check when I get home - I might have one but I am pretty sure if I do it does not have the spring on it. You can get a spring at a hardware store though, I have done that before.

Thanks,
Chris

#4 9 years ago

Actually, I found a pics of the ramps I have, and unfortunately that is not one of them

Sorry!

#5 9 years ago

Been looking for one of these for years...

#6 9 years ago

I had two of the three mount points snap on mine, but a friend of mine who's handy with the welder was able to weld them back on. Now I'm going to have to call him up again, because when I was pulling off all the rubbers and plastics the third one also snapped. I'd suggest trying to rig something with the part you have, personally; once I had all 3 mount points solid and secured, it improved immensely the consistency of how it dropped the ball to the lower playfield, and my scores improved as well as I became able to hit the skyway consistently from the drop from the upper playfield.

#7 9 years ago

I've already replaced the spring and then I put another spring over that one to try to shore it up some, the ball will still bust through it from time to time, right now I have a rigid piece of brake line in place of the spring. I need to remove it when I lift the upper playfield but it works alot better than the flimsy spring.

The whole design of it is stupid. What wrecks them is lifting the upper playfield and the wireform in front of the WAR lanes that is attached to the UPPER PLAYFIELD gets tangled in it and twists it when lowering the playfield back down.

The wireform in front of the WAR lanes should be attached to the lower playfield and this should all be one piece. There is more than enough clearance the way the upper playfield hinges.

For folks that still have one of these intact, I would recommend removing this wireform before lifting the upper playfield or at the vary least, keep a careful eye on it when raising or lowering the upper playfield.

I'm still looking for one though, please PM me if you have one for sale or see them available online anywhere. Thanks!

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

Still lookin.

3 weeks later
#9 9 years ago

Still looking.

I think I might try and have some of these made somewhere if anyone is interested in going in on it with me, please let me know. The problem is that mine is so mangled that I don't want to use it as a guide, I need to borrow a good one from somewhere to get the exact measurements.

Does anyone have a spare I can borrow to get the measurements?

6 months later
#10 9 years ago

I need one of these as well! I was wondering why it was missing now I know! Someone should reproduce them for sure!

#11 9 years ago

I'm working on having one made, but it will be a few months

#12 9 years ago

Ok well keep me in mind as well. I need one! My other basket looks like it was worked on at one time as well.

16818461335_e193b93ae9_k.jpg16818461335_e193b93ae9_k.jpg
1 year later
#13 8 years ago

Nexto-Any progress on getting one made? I'd give my left baby toe for one.

Edit: Toe!

#14 8 years ago

Me too been looking forever

#15 8 years ago

I can make these if somebody has a wireform thats in decent shape to copy and you dont mind visible weld points

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Bonnevil69:

I can make these if somebody has a wireform thats in decent shape to copy and you dont mind visible weld points

What would a visible weld point look like compared to the original? And what price point are you considering for a small or even singular run?

#17 8 years ago

Just a small bump of smooth metal. I will guess 40. Maybe less

#18 8 years ago

They don't look complicated at all but I will have to make custom jigs to hold it in place while I weld

3 months later
#19 7 years ago

I'd get one of these as well if someone is making them.....also the one on the lower edge of the upper playfield
is another one I need if someone goes that far to make new wireforms!

Best Regards;
John

#20 7 years ago

I am still willing to make them. But wont be able start on them till after Expo. Have two custom machines that I have to get ready for abuse. I will still also need a wireform to copy

#22 7 years ago

Maybe i have a used ramp. I'll check my boxes.

4 months later
#23 7 years ago

Guys, I am new to the forum but not new to the hobby. Count me in on a few chutes needed if it's ok. Hopefully a replacement can finally be made. Thanks.

2 years later
#24 4 years ago

Bump,

Anyone making these yet?

#25 4 years ago

Why in most second hand BK2000 this part is missing?

#26 4 years ago

Mine is bad as well. Would be interested in one.

#27 4 years ago

I’d take one too. There must be someone on here who can tackle this

#28 4 years ago

I've needed one for five years and have been looking all that time but still unsuccessful.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from arakissun:

Why in most second hand BK2000 this part is missing?

My guess why this wireform has its issues, broken feet mounts, lifting the upper playfield causes the two wireforms to mesh together & put stress on it

#30 4 years ago

Here's hoping someone steps forward and makes these.

1 year later
#31 3 years ago

Another year has passed, anyone know if someone has had a go at this? My ramp broke last night...

#32 3 years ago

I certainly hope someone does.

5 months later
#33 2 years ago

Anyone willing to take on the challenge and make these available? Please.....

#34 2 years ago

Hey- I don't know if you read the club thread but I've got a friend that's in the process of remaking these. He's welded one together that's functional, and we're in the process of perfecting it. Shoot me a PM.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Hey- I don't know if you read the club thread but I've got a friend that's in the process of remaking these. He's welded one together that's functional, and we're in the process of perfecting it. Shoot me a PM.

Sounds great, thanks for the reply and info. PM incoming.

#36 2 years ago

I'm working on making ramps, just working out some of the issues with the original design.

Should have something market ready in the fall.

Edit: PM me if interested. Looking for data for production numbers so I can order the materials needed.

#37 2 years ago

I have a spare wireform for sale, $100 shipped.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

I have a spare wireform for sale, $100 shipped.

PM sent

4 months later
#39 2 years ago

Does anyone know where to get the spring and rubber tip for the wire form in this thread? Or know of an alternative to the spring? That’s the only part I need. Thx

#40 2 years ago

Go to advanced auto parts. There is a spring assortment with a perfect spring, then buy vacuum port plug kit also at advanced auto. You trim spring and vacuum port. I made a bunch of those assemblies for customers. Heres a picture of the ones I made. Original on right side, clone on left.

758931B4-6E4A-45CA-AF6E-3BCF7CC138B6 (resized).jpeg758931B4-6E4A-45CA-AF6E-3BCF7CC138B6 (resized).jpeg

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

Go to advanced auto parts. There is a spring assortment with a perfect spring, then buy vacuum port plug kit also at advanced auto. You trim spring and vacuum port. I made a bunch of those assemblies for customers. Heres a picture of the ones I made. Original on right side, clone on left.
[quoted image]

You rock, thanks so much for the info! I was hoping there was some sort of way to make one! Thanks again!

2 years later
#42 76 days ago

Anyone still making these ?

Looking for one

#43 73 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Anyone still making these ?
Looking for one

You and me both! I am hoping Planetary Pinball will make them but the chances are slim-to-none and Slim is out of town!

#44 73 days ago

Did you guys try to find Loganpinball? I know he left Pinside, but i think he s on Facebook. ( I don't facebook)

I think his last post might also have a clue as to how to contact him.

#45 73 days ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Did you guys try to find Loganpinball? I know he left Pinside, but i think he s on Facebook. ( I don't facebook)
I think his last post might also have a clue as to how to contact him.

THanks Bob

I saw in one of his posts it was "sold out". So not sure he's still making them.

#47 73 days ago

I emailed logan and he'd need a sample wireform to copy off from. Mine has been rigged a bit so its not super original..

#48 73 days ago

Same problem I had.

Mine was too compromised to use as a template, so I had a local welder do some replacement brackets, that I tried to get as close as possible to the original.

Of course, it didn't quite fit... But I was able to bend the wireforms to where it at least was on the game.

This has been a difficult to find part for a number of years.

#49 71 days ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Did you guys try to find Loganpinball?

I had asked to purchase one from him a couple of years ago or so but he said he no longer had the machine and wasn’t making any more ramps. I tried!

#50 71 days ago

I feel like i can get these made. But I need a good original to make drawings from.

I could turn it around in a day or two.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-lower-wireform-chute-for-black-knight-2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.