image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
_20180122_192315 (resized).JPG
lw3a (resized).jpg
22F5565A-C60D-4F3A-8843-FAEDC30DD24A (resized).jpeg

#1 6 years ago

Hi all, would anyone be kind enough to take a pic of their playfield on the left where it says
"Shoot Lit Bullet for Skill Shot" ? I just bought a LW3 machine and it's badly worn out there,
I can't make out the text that goes beneath it. I'm in the process of touching it up. Any half
decent photo will be helpful, but the better the quality the better of course.

I'm planning on making a clear label in photoshop but I need the match up the font and first
and foremost know what the text says.

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Here you go. Happy to help. Love my LW3

22F5565A-C60D-4F3A-8843-FAEDC30DD24A (resized).jpeg22F5565A-C60D-4F3A-8843-FAEDC30DD24A (resized).jpeg

#3 6 years ago

Awesome! Thanks so much!!

#4 6 years ago

Anytime if you need anything less holler.
My cabinet is rough but the play field is in good shape.

#5 6 years ago

Thanks a lot. Is it a fun game? I picked one up broken because it was dirt cheap, it has power supply issues.
I'm doing the cosmetic stuff now, it's starting to look like a completely game. Amazing what a little TLC can
do for a machine! It's so so overall, cabinet looks good enough and playfield is good except for some wear spots
mainly in the ALL 4 LITES LEO area. But I'm going to try to print a touch up piece based on your scan today, thanks again!

If you don't mind could you take a shot of the guns, dead center that lead into the ball trough. Particularly
the ones and area with the gray triangle texture. For now I stenciled triangles back in and it looks great but
eventually I might want to print on vinyl and patch later on down the road.

Also, the front of that red train car seen in the pic you gave me, could you send one without a glare. I noticed
my car is missing those little front stairs.

Thanks!

#6 6 years ago

also, it looks like i'm missing something on the bottom left and bottom right, could you tell me what's supposed to be there?

lw3a (resized).jpglw3a (resized).jpg

_20180122_192315 (resized).JPG_20180122_192315 (resized).JPG

#7 6 years ago

Sorry for the slow response let me know if you need any others

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

#9 6 years ago

#10 6 years ago

2 weeks later
#11 6 years ago

I've got my LW3 torn down pretty good and want to put the correct rubbers on while I'm at it. The manual is very wrong

Can someone take a pic of this area? I think it's supposed to be 2 separate rubbers on the two posts.

Thanks in advance!

LW3rolloverlanes (resized).JPGLW3rolloverlanes (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-lethal-weapon-3-playfield-photo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.