Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BestShot31
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Saw a ts pin today man said could be mine for $2000 all shopped out played it for 20 mins. seemed alright just wondering what anyone else could tell me about it????

#2 10 years ago

go to the IPDB.org and read some reviews, and await some guys to chime in here, but 2000 seems retarded...

no matter what condition it is in...

#3 10 years ago

Priced way, way too high ... Pretty fun game for that era, but better be absolutely pristine for that price.

#4 10 years ago

Truck stop layout does look a bit boring. With that said, I have NEVER seen this pin on location or a pinball show so the higher price might be due to the fact that it seems to be pretty rare.

IPDB won't list how many were made, but it was the pin produced right as bally/williams merged
"This was the first game following the merger of Williams and Bally/Midway; if you examine the right side of the playfield above the ball launch, you will find a yellow traffic merge sign with the text "Williams/Bally Merge"
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2667

Interesting it was almost called ramp warrior:
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3521

#5 10 years ago

It's more fun to play than it looks, but I wouldn't have it in a very small collection unless the theme appeals to you.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Truck stop layout does look a bit boring. With that said, I have NEVER seen this pin on location or a pinball show so the higher price might be due to the fact that it seems to be pretty rare.

This pin seems to have eluded me as well.

#7 10 years ago

Classic but too high priced. $1200 max is my guess.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from katoskave:

Classic but too high priced. $1200 max is my guess.

100% agree. No more than $1200 unless its near perfect. Had a chance to buy this game in nice condition aout 6 months ago for $1100.

#9 10 years ago

I had one of these with a touched up and cleared playfield. I think I got $1200 for it and most people thought that was a lot. I found the game almost unplayable. Maybe I needed to dial it in more, the 1" balls helped. Seems like it could have some sweet ramp combos like Fish Tales but I couldn't get it going.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

if you examine the right side of the playfield above the ball launch, you will find a yellow traffic merge sign with the text "Williams/Bally Merge"

Nice catch.

Never saw this game before. But man did they have some liberties with those two women by the flippers. Whoa Nellie's inspiration.

#11 10 years ago

ebay.com link: itm
Heres one for 1200 obo on fleabay
1612 produced according to the Price guide and $800.00 in the price guide.
Pincades
JT

#12 10 years ago

I played one at the Allentown PA show players condition
IMHO its not worth $2000

#13 10 years ago

Sold mine for $800 I think. No way it's worth $2000. Fun game, and one of only a couple pins that called for a 1" ball, not a standard 1-1/16" ball.

Guaranteed the seller has standard balls in it...Doesn't know the machine...Doesn't know where to price it either.

#14 10 years ago

Walk away and keep walking unless the seller cuts his price in half. Unless it's in CG condition, it's not worth above $1K. It's a fun game, but will not captivate your attention if it's your only pin, IMO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-info-on-truck-stop-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.