(Topic ID: 59403)

Need ID4 Bash toy alien head halfs! Anyone remaking these or have stock?

By Hawk007

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gern
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy the alien head halves if made?”

• Need it, want it, would buy it! 29 votes
    66%
  • Meh..I could use a spare. 3 votes
    7%
  • No...Not at all. 3 votes
    7%
  • Whats ID4? 9 votes
    20%

(44 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo(2).JPG
photo(1).JPG
id4 alien.JPG
DSC04185.JPG
DSC04183.JPG
DSC04562.JPG
id4 alien.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider outcida.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 10 years ago

I need one of these too! Any updates on how they held up on location? Any idea what kind of price point we might be looking at?

2 months later
#74 10 years ago

Where can I send my money BackAlleyMatt?

3 weeks later
#89 10 years ago

I don't know if you watch the walking dead but that one in the bottom right corner... "CLAIMED!"

8 months later
#115 9 years ago

Any updated reports on how these are holding up once installed? I bought one when they were ready and just got around to shopping the game and installing my new head. I had the same gap at the top of the head as Sscoin and really wanted it to come together so I installed a rubber band wrapped several times below the top mounting screws under the nuts which brings the head together perfectly. I had to adjust the tension of the rubber band as too much and it will not open and too little still leaves a gap. I found the sweet spot and it works and looks perfect. I'll post a pic later. We'll see how well it holds up over time. If the rubber band breaks it should be easy enough to replace.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider outcida.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-id4-bash-toy-alien-head-halfs-anyone-remaking-these-or-have-stock?tu=outcida and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.