(Topic ID: 59403)

Need ID4 Bash toy alien head halfs! Anyone remaking these or have stock?

By Hawk007

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gern
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy the alien head halves if made?”

• Need it, want it, would buy it! 29 votes
    66%
  • Meh..I could use a spare. 3 votes
    7%
  • No...Not at all. 3 votes
    7%
  • Whats ID4? 9 votes
    20%

(44 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo(2).JPG
photo(1).JPG
id4 alien.JPG
DSC04185.JPG
DSC04183.JPG
DSC04562.JPG
id4 alien.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Amarillopinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago

I would buy at least 2 of these

#12 10 years ago

I will post my picture here in a couple hours as soon as I get to the machine.

#13 10 years ago

here are a couple bad pics.

image-1.jpegimage-1.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

How does this work and why is in two halves.

When the head is shot, it splits open to reveal a hole for a ball lock

#20 10 years ago

i have also tried the toys, do not work

#21 10 years ago

BlindVoyeur says if anyone can send him their alien head, he can recreate these for us. I cannot send him mine as ID4 is my only game at the moment, so dont want to make my only game unplayable. can anyone send him a head?

#22 10 years ago

Can anyone offer up your head for a short period of time? I bet if you offer your head, you can get a free repro......

#28 10 years ago

Yeah I am missing the pieces too. Blind, do you plan on just taking a mold, could you add on the missing top broken part with your artistic skills?

#32 10 years ago

Ryan, are you a member of sideshow freaks?

3 months later
#46 10 years ago

Hey I will buy 2 sets when finished, I would like to buy an unpainted set that I can custom paint

#47 10 years ago

, does anyone know how to adjust the heads so that there is no gap between the 2halves when the head is closed? Looks like the only way is to take the servo motor cometely apart and adjust the gears?

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Pretty sure your buddy and I were talking about just this at league last night while playing. There may or may not still be mounting issues with it if you whack it really good, but in general they are still holding up. Looks-wise, they still look really good.

With the way the back screw holds the head in place, there shouldn't be a mounting issue that is not the fault of the motor itself. As long as some sort of lock washer or something is on that screw, it should be good. Whatever it is, it will be better than what we have, so let's get them made!

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Mounting issues probably isn't the right way to say it. I think it was possible for it to be knocked a bit out of alignment, but since I don't even know how they attach, I don't want to say the wrong thing.
What I can say, is that they look great, and they worked just fine last night!

Well let's get them rolling, do you have the sculptors contact info?

1 month later
#58 10 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

It just occurred to me that there could be licensing issues with recreating and selling these. ID4 is a movie property...

I doubt Roland Emmerich or Fox mind if a guy is recreating a handul of alien heads for a 20 year old pinball machine lol. The fact that its a movie license doesn't really matter, any toy on a pinball machine was created by an artist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Amarillopinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-id4-bash-toy-alien-head-halfs-anyone-remaking-these-or-have-stock?tu=Amarillopinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.