Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01593.jpg
DSC01582.jpg
DSC01563.jpg
DSC01576.jpg
#1 12 years ago

My Paragon has some playfield wear around the bonus section (see below). I'd like to try making some type of overlay, but need to get some high-res pictures first. Can anyone help? I've found some pretty good images on-line, but none good enough (most were taken at an angle).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS~!

DSC01576.jpgDSC01576.jpg

#2 12 years ago

SunKing, I took these pix of my Paragon before I cleaned/shopped it up a bit. Unfortunately, I don't have any after pictures and am away from home for another week or so and can't take any new ones. Hopefully these are high-res enough to be useful. Let me know if you need better ones and I can try to take some good ones when I get back.

Tom

#3 12 years ago

SunKing, I took these pix of my Paragon before I cleaned/shopped it up a bit. Unfortunately, I don't have any after pictures and am away from home for another week or so and can't take any new ones. Hopefully these are high-res enough to be useful. Let me know if you need better ones and I can try to take some good ones when I get back.

Tom

#4 12 years ago

Tom

#5 12 years ago

SunKing, obviously I seem to be having problems posting pictures. I am lucky to even have internet access where I am at right now so I don't think uploading them here will work. I can try emailing the pix to you...
Tom

#6 12 years ago

That was trippy, man! I thought I was losing my mind for a sec!

#7 12 years ago

Yeah, I didn't realize each of my attempts to upload pictures was repeating the original post attempt! Anyway, I was able to send lower-res pictures via email--I hope they are still useful for your restoration!

Tom

#8 12 years ago

THANKS Tom~!~!

#9 12 years ago

WOW, I really like the art work on this machine, I would own it for that reason alone given the room and funds for it...

Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Yeah, I didn't realize each of my attempts to upload pictures was repeating the original post attempt!

Forum fun FAQ:
You can us the 'Edit' button next time something doesn't post the way you want it. That will keep it to the original post.

Edit: The Edit button is in the upper right hand corner of your posted, post.

#10 12 years ago

WOW, I really like the art work on this machine, I would own it for that reason alone given the room and funds for it...

Indeed - Paragon is known for it's artwork. ...what's not to like? Back in the day, I didn't play it as much as some others (because it was harder to win a free game). But now, I've really enjoyed playing it. Sure, it's an older game - no ramps or multiball - but it's FUN!

DSC01563.jpgDSC01563.jpg DSC01582.jpgDSC01582.jpg DSC01593.jpgDSC01593.jpg

3 years later
#11 9 years ago

Bumping this thread...anyone ever find a hi res paragon playfield image? I'm doing my best to resuscitate one of these but the playfield is pretty rough.

Thanks guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munster, IN
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mountainside, NJ
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-high-res-pictures-of-bally-paragon-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.