8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by lordloss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 8 years ago

With great sadness, I shattered my R&B backglass during transport, and finding a new one is impossible. I am going to have one custom made. Can someone with a R&B pinball take a high-res photo and email it to me? Thanks for reading this.

#3 8 years ago

I heard a rumor that CPR might be working on a reproduction of it this year. Beyond that, I myself have been working on a file composed of several flatbed scans I did of the glass. Unfortunately the work is painstaking trying to seamlessly edit all six scans together. Then I have to clean up all the imperfections and missing paint in photoshop.

#4 8 years ago

I don't know if its hi-res enough, but if you go to the HEP site, they did one and there are some pretty good pics. I can try but it will be a week or 2 before I can get to my machine.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from cougkyle:

With great sadness, I shattered my R&B backglass during transport, and finding a new one is impossible. I am going to have one custom made. Can someone with a R&B pinball take a high-res photo and email it to me? Thanks for reading this.

The problem you will run into is the mirroring. Duplicating that is a challenge, and why I would love to get a repro from CPR if they decide to do one for R&B. Probably run about 250 bucks. If they make one, I will buy it.

You could have one printed up as a translite and use a clear glass and trim to mount it, and that might be good enough.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you end up breaking yours?

This can be a lesson for everyone.

RussM

#6 8 years ago

Wouldn't say next to impossible, I bought one for $300 at Expo. NOS, didn't want the CPR version as their backglasses are never spot on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-high-res-photo-of-rocky-bullwinkle-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.