• Latest reply 5 years ago by CosmoJoe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ramp_screw (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Recently did some mod work on my MMR; in the process I removed the ramps. There are 2 small wood screws at the flap/base of the ramp and one of them stripped a bit so I would like to replace it. Went through the MMR manual and just cannot find the proper measurement/part number. I am sure this is a very common screw. I thought it was 5/8" but when they arrived from Marco I noticed they are shorter than the ones I need to replace Thanks in advance!
ramp_screw (resized).jpgramp_screw (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

The Marco ones, do they work ?

LTG : )

#4 5 years ago

Wow, thank you LTG! So... really stupid question here I am about to ask. The link you sent me is for 1/2" screw. When I measured the ones in my MMR they were longer than 1/2" which is why I went with 5/8". Sadly, even the 5/8" that arrived from Marco are too small. Is it possible other games use smaller screws in that spot?

To your specific question, I did not try the screws I got as they were smaller. Would home depot or Lowe's carry these?

#5 5 years ago

Kicking myself for not taking a picture of the screw

#6 5 years ago

Just get out the toothpick and glue

#7 5 years ago

http://pinrestore.com/Hardware.html Scroll down 3/4ths of the way to Ramp Screws. Get the pop bumper body ones.

LTG : )

#8 5 years ago

Those look like exactly what I need, thank you!

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just get out the toothpick and glue

Haha! Honestly, I was worried at first not having those screws in place, but with the other nuts holding the ramp in place the ramp is rock solid... not moving one bit. I do want to install those screws again though eventually.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-helping-identifying-ramp-screw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.