Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2030 (resized).JPG
IMG_1744 (resized).JPG
IMG_20190201_101244573 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190201_101237805 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190201_101222503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190201_101150986 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acebathound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Oooh, I like that way better than holding a display board up with one hand while jumpering switches with the other, super handy! I wanted to order right away, but they're out of stock right now. I added myself to the waiting list though, thanks for the heads up!

I've got parts for the 64 Switch Matrix Testers, just have to throttle them on the shopping cart sometimes when I've got a lot else going on.

I'll send a PM/email sometime today. I'm expecting to have some time to get some more of the 64 Switch Tester DIY Kits pre-packaged this week.. and get them back up on the shopping cart. This week I just had enough going on I had to cycle the product off..

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Wow, I would have thought the trace around there was for ground.

It's amazing how often this seems to happen. And you'd hope it's fixed in a future board revision, but not always the case. Shorting out is kindof a big deal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acebathound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-wpc-switch-matrix-stumper?tu=acebathound and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.