You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0010.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg
039.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I need some help as my TOTAN has been torn down for 3 years waiting on a playfield and I lost the pictures of the teardown (stupid me) but I saw in the parts list there are 36 8-32 t nuts just not sure where they all go anyone out there have a photo and can confirm there are all the same sizes ?

thanks

#2 8 years ago

You should be able to tell where they go. There'll be small marks where the teeth bite into the playfield. It's not hard at all to figure out where they go.

#3 8 years ago

Thanks brian I forgot to mention that I don't have the old playfield anymore so it is a new one from CPR so that wont work, I should have not lost the photos but live and learn that's what happens when its down for 3 years.

thanks,

#4 8 years ago

Sorry I can't help. I've never done a TOTAN.

#5 8 years ago

hope this means well be seeing a TOTAN resto thread !

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

hope this means well be seeing a TOTAN resto thread !

Yes it will but it will be a please help me restore this game because I lost my photos and might have questions thread. Also will be doing a full restore on TOM I have a HSA playfield all done waiting to go in

#7 8 years ago

I have to ask why you got rid of the original PF before you had another to swap in. Its far easier when you can just remove and replace parts. Anyway there should be little circles for where the T-Nuts go. I cant imagine how your going to get it together with no pics or at least be able to remove and replace. I did a ToM once and I wanted to see if I could do it without pics so I removed everything and laid it out on PF glass and left it in the garage. I sent the PF to be restored and about a month later something knocked all the glass off the table and everything was scattered everywhere. I picked it up and put it all in a box and when the PF was back I put it all together with pics from the net or someone else. It was slow and tedious but I plugged it in an it worked the first time.

Good luck

#8 8 years ago

Long story I took it out to be restored and the restorer said it was a no go on the original playfield so it has just been sitting, I have done 13 of these restorations and this one will be tough but doable I did get the photos of the T-Nut map for this playfield though so at least I have a start

#9 8 years ago

If you have done 13 you should be able to knock it out blindfolded in no time. Let us see the process.

Take care

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

If you have done 13 you should be able to knock it out blindfolded in no time. Let us see the process.
Take care

13 different machines not totans

#11 8 years ago

I got that. If you would, please document your swap. I am buying a TOTAN along with a PF and I will be doing the swap. Your pics would help.

#12 8 years ago

Pics from my NOS playfield to get you started...

Scott

039.JPG039.JPGDSC_0006.JPGDSC_0006.JPGDSC_0010.JPGDSC_0010.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 36.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-with-totan-t-nut-map-for-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.