(Topic ID: 271338)

Need help with Stern Kiss Pro GI lights issue!

By cigarsandpins

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

So my Stern Kiss pro just developed an issue that I can't seem to figure out. The Gi lights just on the lower portion of the playfield flash or pulse briefly whenever I flip the flippers. The GI up top and on the rest of the machine is fine. It's just the lights in the slings, and the lights in the lanes. They are super bright and working fine otherwise, but as soon as I flip either flipper, they briefly pulse/flash. Anybody have any ideas? I bought the game new, and it still looks new. Very low plays. Thanks to anyone who can help!

#2 3 years ago

Not sure but u can sell it to me.

#3 3 years ago

haha. Man I don't think I could let it go. I'm a huge fan of the band, and love the pin as well. Just wish I could figure out the lighting issue.

6 months later
#4 3 years ago

So I replaced the lamp sockets in question and I also replaced the node board that the G.I. runs through for that section of the Playfield no help. Anybody else have this issue? Someone suggested EOS switch issues. But those are gapped properly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-with-stern-kiss-pro-gi-lights-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.