(Topic ID: 196878)

Need help with Revenge From Mars

By CaptainOddvious

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I am working on a Revenge From Mars pinball 2000 machine for a client. It is having issues I think locating the balls, and will not boot into gameplay, when attempting to boot the machine it goes through it's start up checks then continues to repeat them over and over, any advice or other things that may be causing this issue would be most helpful!!! Thanks guys!

#2 6 years ago

Go into the test menus and begin checking switches.

#3 6 years ago

I am just assuming it is because the machine cannot locate the balls, but when booting the machine it continuously repeats the start up diagnostics. I am not due to go to the physical machine until about 2 hours from now, but I want to be prepared. Should I expect to need to replace parts or is this something that can be repaired without the need to order parts....

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from robotronjohn:

Go into the test menus and begin checking switches.

Any other suggestions?

#5 6 years ago

I resolved the issue... Turns out the machine really didn't have any balls in it... Sooo, thank you guys...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-with-revenge-from-mars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.