(Topic ID: 281448)

Need help with my Mr & Mrs Pac-man, Please!

By badbounce

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by frunch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hello all, I'm fairly new to the pinballin' but I'm completely hooked. Recently received my first table for my bday, which I still can't believe, and it worked fine for about a month and has been out of commish for almost two now. First, top flipper stopped. Fixed it, but then the left saucer stopped. Cleaned the switch as best I could, still nothing and now it doesn't register when the ball drains. DL'd the manual and schematics and learned how to read the matrix and both are in column 1(assuming that "outhole" refers to the drain). Checked continuity with the wires and they cleared. Then I recrimped the J2 connector on the MPU and no change. Quadruple checked that it's pinned correctly, and everything else is working properly. Any and all advice, tips, recommendations, and assistance will be appreciated to the fullest. And I apologize for the long post.

#3 3 years ago

Thank you kindly, checking it out now

#4 3 years ago

Have you verified the other switches on column 1 are working?

I would get a closer look at all the switches on column 1 and make sure the diodes and wiring are firmly connected at each switch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 45.00
$ 10.00
$ 90.00
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 199.95
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smithfield, RI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-with-my-mr-amp-mrs-pac-man-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.