• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Vandy89
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B800ADCA-5ED3-4FFF-818A-61D87A985C14 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vandy89.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Finally got my Tx put back together but I’ve got sound issues. Attract and background music play when I start a game. There is ,however, no speech or other sound effects.
Swapped out sound boards with my Robo War( all sounds/speech working)and the following happens:
1) Robo War Board in the Tx Sector=music but no speech.
2) Tx Board in the Robo War = music and speech working!
So, I know my Tx board isn’t the problem but what is?
I repinned the A6-J1 and A6-J2 connectors when I restored the Tx and I double checked to make sure I had the wires in the right location in the housing.
And ideas on how to proceed would be appreciated!

B800ADCA-5ED3-4FFF-818A-61D87A985C14 (resized).jpegB800ADCA-5ED3-4FFF-818A-61D87A985C14 (resized).jpeg
#2 5 years ago

Bump

1 year later
#4 3 years ago

It was a connector issue. Although I double checked everything after I repinned, ultimately I had put one wire back in the wrong housing position. Once I fixed that everything worked perfect.
Good luck with yours, Tx is a really cool game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vandy89.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-with-a-mute-tx-sector?tu=Vandy89 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.