(Topic ID: 49347)

Need help supplying a new location. PINS NEEDED LIKE NOW.

By inhomearcades

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys,

A friend of mine and myself are looking to supply pins for an new location that is coming to the chicago land area.

They are looking for around 30 pins, Stern is going to give them about a dozen or so. Below is a list of pins I am trying to locate for them. Please send me an email if you have any of these machines with condition and pricing. Looking to move fast on this situation. They are paying rather generous prices for games so send me your pin info and I can see what they have to say. The worst they can do is say no to the pricing. I will be upfront and let everyone know I am looking to add to the price of the machine for my own cut. I am not going to sit here and act like I am doing this project for fun. This may be a good opportunity for those in the relative area to get rid of some pins for a decent price.

I am currently going to supply them with
    TAFG
    TZ
    IJ
    MM
    AFM
    GNR
    Corvette

Looking for more titles of the Bally/Williams era. Here is a quick list of the games they wanted that I wasn't looking to get rid of, but I am sure they would be interested in just about any title at this point.

Funhouse
    Simpsons Pinball Party
    Circus Voltaire
    Tales of Arabian Nights
    Fish tales
    Lord of The Rings
    Spider-Man
    White Water
    Star Trek The Next Generation
    Monster Bash
    Cactus Canyon
    Family Guy
    Batman

#2 10 years ago

what, no 'A' games? LOL

#3 10 years ago

These people are crazy on what they want and in short order. The absolute awesome news is this is going to be an awesome place for us to visit. EVERY GAME WILL BE ON FREE PLAY!!

I am really excited about this place.

#4 10 years ago

where is this going to be located? would love to check it out when open.

#5 10 years ago

Pretty sure this is for Headquarters in Lincoln Park, they are expanding into the old Uncle Fattys.

#6 10 years ago

I was asked to keep the name to myself for now. With in a few weeks I can confirm or deny locations given permission. It's going to be a great place for us to visit given some of these titles. Not many places left you can play mm, afm, mb, TOTAN, tz, cc, acdc all in one spot.

#7 10 years ago

Good luck with purchase/sale, though I'd rather have that AFM in my own home to avoid the riffraff. Why isn't there a pinball museum in Chicago already, anyway? Didn't a lot of the good tables originate here? Also, bump.

#9 10 years ago

Thankfully most of the machines I am selling in the lot I am working out with them I have doubles or triples of. I do have to say the mb will be leaving my collection with out a replacement in line which is sad. I have three people to get back to tonight here on pinside that have some pins they would like to sell. The larger the lot of pins for the buyers the better so if anyone else wants to throw something out there let me know.

#10 10 years ago

Pretty sure this is for Headquarters in Lincoln Park, they are expanding into the old Uncle Fattys.

I thought that Western Automatic was supplying Headquarters. This must be for Emporium. Assuming that this is for the city proper.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

I thought that Western Automatic was supplying Headquarters. This must be for Emporium. Assuming that this is for the city proper.

Wami is supplying headquarters.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-supplying-a-new-location-pins-needed-like-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.