Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Need help on which games to keep”

• MMr 22 votes
      16%
    • AFM 34 votes
      25%
    • MB 15 votes
      11%
    • BM66 LE 18 votes
      13%
    • Met Pro 14 votes
      10%
    • AC/DC Prem (Luci/Helen) 19 votes
      14%
    • BSD 13 votes
      10%

(Multiple choice - 135 votes by 48 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4962 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4961 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2704 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2702 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2705 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2696 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4761 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4753 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4751 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4749 (resized).JPG
    #1 4 years ago

All,

I turned my loft into a smaller game room. I have a total of 10 games that are in my air conditioned garage and now my loft. Right now I have 4 games in my loft and 6 in my garage. It turns out I really like the loft Gameroom and decided to scrap my garage gameroom as I have a classic car in there now and have another car on order (September of next year so have some time) that I also need to store in the garage. Plus I like playing games better now in the loft gameroom. I figured out a way to put a total of 6 games in the loft so I think I am going to sell 4 games.

I know I am keeping the following:
    JP2
    DP Prem
    SWLE

I want to keep 3 from the following
    BM66 LE
    MMr
    AFM
    MB
    Met Pro
    AC/DC Luci (Helen)
    BSD

right now I am leaning towards keeping BM66 LE, MMr & AFM but keep going back and forth on what to keep.

A few side notes - I completely restored the AFM and MB. I do have some sentimental value to the AFM as I have had it now for 13 years. I am also in the process of completely restoring the BSD but have lost a little interest in the restore but I would need to finish it to sell it. Also Met and AC/DC have been two of my favorite games. I always have a hard time letting go of games but downsizing is a reality now.

#2 4 years ago

Id keep the BM66 MMr and AFM.

Whats the price on your Metallica?

#3 4 years ago

Keep the games you like the most

#4 4 years ago

AFM is the only one I’d be sure to keep. Then MB and BSD because I favor WPC games.

#5 4 years ago

AFM and MMr are very similar to me. Id keep MMr and substitute AFM with something else. I love metallica so id vote that!

#6 4 years ago

I added a poll but don't choose more than 3.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from marksf123:

I completely restored AFM and MB. I have sentimental value for the AFM as I have had it for 13 years.

Quoted from mbrave77:

AFM and MMr are very similar to me.

They are similar. But I'd keep the AFM and MB that you restored plus BM66LE.

#8 4 years ago

What a great problem to have! You also have an AMAZING lineup.

Since you really can't go wrong any way you choose, I will just give you some philosophical advice:

1) Keep games that have varied types of play so they don't get boring.
    2) Take time off from playing various games...if you don't miss playing them...it is time to get rid of them.
    3) Consider keeping games that are harder to acquire. They typically keep better value and you don't have to worry as much about replacing them down the line if you want to.

#9 4 years ago

Included a few pics of the MB, AFM and BSD (under restoration). It is a tough decision.

IMG_2691 (resized).JPGIMG_2691 (resized).JPGIMG_2696 (resized).JPGIMG_2696 (resized).JPGIMG_2702 (resized).JPGIMG_2702 (resized).JPGIMG_2704 (resized).JPGIMG_2704 (resized).JPGIMG_2705 (resized).JPGIMG_2705 (resized).JPGIMG_4749 (resized).JPGIMG_4749 (resized).JPGIMG_4751 (resized).JPGIMG_4751 (resized).JPGIMG_4753 (resized).JPGIMG_4753 (resized).JPGIMG_4761 (resized).JPGIMG_4761 (resized).JPGIMG_4961 (resized).JPGIMG_4961 (resized).JPGIMG_4962 (resized).JPGIMG_4962 (resized).JPG
    #10 4 years ago

Well I think I am going to let the MB and BSD go but still struggling with the rest.

#11 4 years ago

Time to buy a bigger house...you can always find a new house, you can't always find a replacement pin

#12 4 years ago

First world problems... hehe

#13 4 years ago

I voted AFM, BSD, and Mettalica. I don't really see any reason to have AFM, MM, or MB in a collection that already has one of those games with how similar they are to each other, especially when you're limited with how many games you can have. From your description I picked AFM since it seems you like that the most, but keeping any one of those would be great. I picked BSD because something older and a bit simpler will add some more variety to the collection (Plus it's just a great game!). I picked Metallica mainly because it's a game I'm familiar with that I know is really good, but ACDC would be good too of course, or Batman. Ultimately the decision is up to you. I'd definitely finish fixing up BSD and getting some time to play before deciding whether or not you want to keep it though.

#14 4 years ago

First, fix that flipper on BSD

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

First, fix that flipper on BSD

I'd be looking for a cabinet first...but I guess in the meantime you could fix the flipper

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-on-which-games-to-keep?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.