3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Quench
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsupica.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I am very much a beginner. So this may be a very dumb question. I dont have the manual for my Jacks to Open pinball (1984).

A couple of the bulbs will not illuminate. I have changed bulbs and twisted around on the socket etc.

My next thought is to replace the socket.

Is there a specific type I need? Are they interchangable? Is there a part number or a supplier for this item? Seems there must be, but i am not sure where to start.

#3 3 years ago

thanks trilogy.

Appreciate the link!

#5 3 years ago

I see that.

Is the difference between type 1 and type 2 just relate to the bulb size?

To replace this, it seems you simply need to solder a wire to the socket is all

I also notice some wire that appears to be soldered to the socket where the socket is attached to the bottom of the playfield. Guessing that still need to do this?

#7 3 years ago

Great. I see. Yes, I notice that a few of the lamp sockets have two wires going to them. No these would require a 2 lead socket.

thank you.

Have a blessed week ahead.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsupica.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-on-bulb-socket-for-jacks-to-open?tu=dsupica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.