(Topic ID: 265412)

NEED HELP! My Dracula, when you power it on everything locks on.

By rtotans

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pinless
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtotans.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Good afternoon, I got a Dracula game that when you turn the game on, everything locks on like, coils, flashers, etc.. It has all relatively new rotten dog boards in the backbox. It has all new ribbon cables. The person before me had a technician out twice and fixed it for a bit, but it went right back to it. I guess he reseated it. I also heard those Rotten Dog Driver boards had some issues. The fuses that are currently blown right now is F104 and F105. I don't know if that information would help, but... Any suggestions on where to start, what to look for etc.. I was thinking maybe the fuses F104 and 105 would break it down and help me eliminate some other components, but that's just a guess. Any help would be grateful. I normally would get a tech out but with this virus plus the fact I would love to learn myself. Thanks everyone and stay safe.

#4 3 years ago

Awesome, I will try it thank you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtotans.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-my-dracula-when-you-power-it-on-everything-locks-on-?tu=rtotans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.