3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by sbmania
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sbmania.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Working on a Mars God of War. Its got a brand new MPU and new connector between the MPU and driver board. It seems to be working correctly except that at game over, the game plays the speech (Battle is over, Mars is Supreme) but the sound effect which should then play and slowly fade out does not play at all. All other sounds and speech appear to play correctly and at the correct times during the game. Any suggestions on where to look? Appreciate any help! Thanks!

#2 3 years ago

No System 80 experts out there? I'm at a loss here with the missing game over sound. I noticed I don't get a response for S16 when testing but I don't know if Mars uses s16. Anybody?

#5 3 years ago

You might try turning dip switch 25 on. I have read that even though 25 is not used, if it is off, sometimes the sound continues when it shouldn't.
This MPU is a Rottendog also, so maybe they don't work 100% correctly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sbmania.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-mars-gow-missing-game-over-sound?tu=sbmania and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.