Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by riggy469
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

A friend of mine bought a LW3 recently and thinks the game is not acting right. You have the two sets of dynamite drop targets, one in the far center and one on the right side. How are these supposed to function normally? If he knocks down the middle three, they don’t reset until he knocks down the three on the right side. However, if he knocks down the three on the right side first, they reset. He swears that the middle three used to reset upon completion, regardless of how many on the right were knocked down, if any. Can any LW3 owners help us out with this, and how the rules governing these targets are supposed to work?

#2 5 years ago

Monday Morning Murtaugh Bump!!!!

#3 5 years ago

I'll try to look this week. Working late tonight. I notice my middle back wasn't resetting recently as well. I never paid too much attention though because I'm never aiming for the drop targets. You'll get multiball on ball 3 anyway

I wish ChadH could work on this code like he has for the other DE games.

#4 5 years ago

He is correct, the middle 3 should reset if they are all knocked down regardless of the other bank. It sounds like the MPU isn't seeing the the switches close for all three targets in the middle bank. It could be a bad or maladjusted switch, a bad connector on the board or the MPU board itself. I'd start by re-seating the board connector for the switches and checking the target switches themselves.

#5 5 years ago

Thanks! Turns out it was one of the drop target switches that wasn’t gaped properly. Adjusted it and it’s working as intended now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-lethal-weapon-3-dynamite-drop-targets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.