Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2022-10-10 132250 (resized).png
D9111CC7-7FFF-42C8-B5AA-70552E266183 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I unplugged ribbon cables to v8motor control and and plugged back in hopefully to see if motor would rock now machine is searching for balls and will not put ball in to play on the shoot ramp /the light on second board is also flashing is that normal plz help

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago
Quoted from andystirn:

I unplugged ribbon cables to v8motor control and and plugged back in

With power on ?

If not. Be sure red stripe pin one each end and not off by a row.

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago

Power was off

#4 1 year ago

Can we get a look at the plugs on the lower left side of this large board? Wonder if ribbon tugged on some 12V lines.

You’ll have to pull the speaker/display panel down.

D9111CC7-7FFF-42C8-B5AA-70552E266183 (resized).jpegD9111CC7-7FFF-42C8-B5AA-70552E266183 (resized).jpeg
#5 1 year ago

i will pictures on friday , going to bed bumbed out

#6 1 year ago

Not sure that this is related, but is this fuse good?

Screenshot 2022-10-10 132250 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-10-10 132250 (resized).png
#7 1 year ago
Quoted from steveh3:

but is this fuse good?

Gee. Hard to tell. Pull it and check with a meter to be sure. Looks can be deceiving.

#8 1 year ago

Make sure that the connectors are all on right. You may have bent a pin or missed a row or something. I have done it also

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Gee. Hard to tell. Pull it and check with a meter to be sure. Looks can be deceiving.

Absolutely should check with a meter. When compared to the fuses above it, it looks like it's blown and may have been the original reason for the game not working correctly or for the balls not coming out now. The ribbon cable might also be nicked and when it was removed and reinstalled, it could have shorted out something. I just made an observation for Andy to look at. Might be nothing, but certainly worth looking at.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kenosha, WI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-just-purchased-a-corvette-machine- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.