(Topic ID: 99231)

Need Help: Is my Haunted House A3-J3 connector wired correctly ?

By Tokkentakker

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HolloweenPics 019.JPG
HolloweenPics 018.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I completely repinned my HH project last week. First time doing it. Repinned one wire at a time but on the double edge connector A3-J3 from driver board I thought I may may messed up jumping from front to back and all with several unused spaces. Ordered a HH manual now so that I could double check my work but manual shows wires at locations not used - even pin 1 and 2 which I see in pics are never used. Hoping a fellow HH owner can compare his machine to photos. Pic with A3-J3 label is front half of double edge, pins 1-25. The other pic is back side pins A-Z..... Don't think I could have messed up too bad. Maybe someone could spot any issue. Wanting to confirm all is good before I install my new Swemmer board set.

HolloweenPics 018.JPGHolloweenPics 018.JPG
#2 9 years ago

backside

HolloweenPics 019.JPGHolloweenPics 019.JPG
#4 9 years ago

Off work tomorrow. Hoping to work on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-is-my-haunted-house-a3-j3-connector-wired-correctly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.