(Topic ID: 283899)

Need help identifying switch pliers

By cudabee

1 year ago

Topic Stats

  • 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cudabee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite


Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

    Topic Gallery

    View topic image gallery

    pasted_image (resized).png
    20201216_230024 (resized).jpg

    #1 1 year ago

    I had these pliers for 30 years in my toolcase but recently i have lost them during a servicecall.
    While trying to restock, i tried Suzo Happ where i bought it back then, but they don't stock them nor do they know the brand. My google search brought nothing so maybe someone here knows a lead?

    20201216_230024 (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

    could it be this?


    there seems to be the manufactures stamp on the handle but to grainy to read( and upside down )

    #3 1 year ago
    #4 1 year ago

    Knipex customer service is awesome!
    I called about a replacement platen for my ribbon cable cutter, they sent me two platens, two packs of replacement blades, Cobra slip joint pliers and a carrying bag -- all for free. Won me over for life.

    #5 1 year ago
    Quoted from RellikJM:

    My choice would be Knipex.

    That sure looks like my one, and Knipex is probably even better quality.
    Order underway...


    Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

    Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

    Donate to Pinside

    Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!