10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mario_1_up
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball_-_Southtown_Bowl.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

I was hoping you guys/gals could help me identify the pinball machines in the attached photo. I'm guessing this photo was taken around 1989-1992. That's me (when I wore a skinnier/younger man's shoes) in the photo in the foreground. Photo taken at Southtown Bowl in Bloomington, MN.

Need your help identifying:
    Machine #1 - In the foreground. Sliver of side art visible. No clue what machine this is.
    Machine #2 - Looking at the topper, I'm guessing Addams Family? Which would mean 1992...
    Machine #3 - Sliver of side of backbox visible. No clue what machine this is.

Thanks for your help!!

Pinball_-_Southtown_Bowl.JPGPinball_-_Southtown_Bowl.JPG

#2 10 years ago

#1 = FunHouse

#3 10 years ago

OMG - That IS Funhouse! How could I have missed the top of his head! I even own a Funhouse. LOL. Thanks much!

Any ideas on the others???

#4 10 years ago

The second one is definitely TAF. You can see part of the hand on the backbox side.

#5 10 years ago

I think it's the 3rd one that is the TAF, there are actually 4 machines in this photo, the second one appears to have return wire frame ramp down the right side (like Game Show) or a skill shot (like Cyclone or BOP) but I can't place the 3 lights though they appear to be covered bulbs. The 4th one appears to be have less body to it and I'd guess yellow for the back box - which means it's a TAXI.

#6 10 years ago

Yeah, after looking at the head box side art I'm definitely going to go with BOP for the 2nd one. So that means:

1. Funhouse
    2. The Machine: Bride of Pinbot
    3. The Addams Family
    4. Taxi

That's fun.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for the help in identifying those machines! They must have been burned into my head back then as I now own a FH, BOP, and TAF. Apparently, I need to pick up a Taxi as well.

#8 10 years ago

looks like one intens game of funhouse.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-identifying-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.