6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wico_Big_Top_circuit_board circled (resized).jpg
missing component (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DashingDaryl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I bought a WICO Big Top as a project. The machine mostly works, except the score board shows nothing.

Looking at my board and a picture on the internet, I see one of my components are missing. (see pictures)

I am no expert, but I think that is probably my first step in solving my problem.

Anyone with a BIG TOP that can get me the numbers? Or does anyone have a schematic?

missing component (resized).jpgmissing component (resized).jpg

Wico_Big_Top_circuit_board circled (resized).jpgWico_Big_Top_circuit_board circled (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Thanks man. Out of habit I put it here. I posted a couple questions about my Williams Hot Tip and just got used to coming here.

#4 6 years ago

If anyone has any advice they want to offer, please feel free to do so at this new post in the Early SS Forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-identifying-a-component-on-a-wico-big-top-circuit-board#post-3864683

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DashingDaryl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-identifying-component-on-wico-big-top-board?tu=DashingDaryl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.