6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MikeO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2173 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

Hey Pinside - This is my First machine, Gottlieb Gold Wings, and I need to replace the EOS assembly (I think) on the left flipper in the pictures shown. Can anyone provide the part number for me so I can order one? Any other recommendations for parts to get that break or should be replaced on this game? Thanks!!

IMG_2173 (resized).JPGIMG_2173 (resized).JPG

IMG_2174 (resized).JPGIMG_2174 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

http://www.pbresource.com/rebuildkit.html#KT-GFLIP03

[edit]: whoops, didn't see the second photo. If you have a system 80 parts catalog, there is a page or two of switch parts in it.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

whoops, didn't see the second photo

shouldn't the broken piece still be in the B16363 listed in your link?

Quoted from Caseman0202:Any other recommendations for parts to get that break or should be replaced on this game?

Grab a pair of coil sleeves A5064, always good to replace them while you're in there

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-identifying-a-part and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.