View topic image gallery

Ted Zale Tribute Low-REs.jpg
Ted Zale Design Tribute 20x30 Compiled.jpg
IMG_1333a (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1498830131535.jpg
FB_IMG_1498830127032.jpg
IMG_1213 (resized).JPG
IMG_1310 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fingersport.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

About 7 or 8 years ago Brian S and I did a talk on zipper flipper games. Brian has all of the zipper games including games manufactured outside the US. I currently have all but 2 of the Bally's. One being Nip-it. I don't like the game because of the gator grabber. The talk focused on the zipper games but we did talk a great deal about Ted Zale and how Bally, because of him, was a major innovator. I love mushroom bumpers, the extra score reels that keep tract of things like Wiggle Jets on The Wiggler and that great Jerry Kelly Art on the backglasses of may of Teds games. Pinball owes Ted Zale a great deal for his innovation and his drive to make Bally the number one pinball manufacturer in the world. We have all benefited from his work. He is my pinball hero.

#15 6 years ago

I typed a long reply to you about my presentation and then lost it when I hit preview post. Not going to type it all in again. If you want to talk sent me a email @ fingersport@ aol.com. I will send you my phone number. I will be glad to talk about the presentation and Ted Zale. Thanks.

1 week later
#22 6 years ago

Are you planning to have this presentation recorded. I hope this can be done. Many of the great pinball designers are well known and have been recognized. But if you tell people Ted Zale is your favorite designer, most pinball fans will say "who". I hope your presentation will help change this. I wish I could attend. Good Luck.

4 weeks later
#26 6 years ago

I would ask the show promoters to record your presentation. If they can't do it maybe someone on Pinside can. Start a new post asking for video recording help. I know that at the Atlanta show Al from "Pins and Vids" has recorded a number of presentations at the speakers request. I'll bet someone going to the show can help you with video recording. If someone wants a fee to record it I will be glad to help.

#27 6 years ago

Good luck with the presentation. Wish I could be there.

1 week later
#36 6 years ago

Thanks Im looking forward to it. Im sure it will stimulate some conversation after we have all watched it. I probably have 30 to 40 Ted Zale influenced games. Maybe more since my main collection is made up of Bally EM's.

#38 6 years ago

Any word on where we can view the seminar on Ted Zale? I don't think its on youtube yet.

#41 6 years ago

Thanks for the update and thanks for everyone effort. I will be watching every minute when its posted. Watched some of the 4 videos that where posted. The Butch Peel talk was the most interesting with lots of tips on how to work on JJ pins. Other other 3 presentations I had heard most of what was said at Pinball Expo or the Texas show. Jacks presentation does not change much from show to show.

#45 6 years ago

Your presentation was wonderful. I thought I knew a lot about Ted Zale. Your information pulled a couple of thing together so they made sense. I love mechanical innovation in pinball which is why in 1967 when I first saw things like mushroom bumpers, zipper flippers, and asymmetrical playfield I had to find out where these idea came from. Little did I know at the time that everything coming out of Bally was coming out of the mind of one man. I wish we had innovative game designers like him today. Thanks again

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fingersport.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-from-someone-with-a-bally-nip-it-bazaar-loop-the-loop?tu=fingersport and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.