View topic image gallery

Ted Zale Tribute Low-REs.jpg
Ted Zale Design Tribute 20x30 Compiled.jpg
IMG_1333a (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1498830131535.jpg
FB_IMG_1498830127032.jpg
IMG_1213 (resized).JPG
IMG_1310 (resized).JPG
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

There has been a lot of general interest by other EM collectors outside this forum to have the poster officially licensed for production.
If interest is high enough, I will do so, although I have no interest in profit, as I did it entirely for fun and knowledge in the hobby.
The original poster presently is 20x30" at 600 dpi and around 2 GB in size.
I can go much much much higher in resolution, but would have to scan all flyers, to do this properly at 3200 dpi.
This also would require more time, as I would remove any fold lines from flyers.
If you are interested send me a PM, as I am keeping a tabulated list.
Here is a low resolution sample image of the completed work:

PM sent

Todd Tuckey got me loading up my The Wiggler ... I fit it in the back of my car

#52 6 years ago

I will not be fully active on PinSide, and no longer monitoring this website email address. People can contact me via other channels in the pinball industry and community.

If the poster is produced, it will be available direct through pinball suppliers, not private sales.

Best of Fortune.

#53 6 years ago

I will not be fully active on PinSide, and no longer monitoring this website email address. People can contact me via other channels in the pinball industry and community.
If the poster is produced, it will be available direct through pinball suppliers, not private sales.
Best of Fortune.

I am fairly new to the hobby & really appreciate your various contributions , the only other channel I know of is your youtube channel I discovered when looking into getting my Joust

I'll respond again to the PM

#54 6 years ago

At the Ann Arbor pinball museum we have 16 of the 18 zipper flipper games. Come to our 2018 pinball show and you can play them. Hoping by then we'll have all 18 !!

8 months later
#55 6 years ago

You are welcome.
Remember, I can provide a very clear focused close up of the zipper flippers opening and closing in any controlled manner you require, not just a zoomed out full playfield viewpoint.
This includes slow motion speeds, and even the operation of the underside assemblies.
Nip-It (Bally, 1973) is the easiest to do because of the roller over button and mushroom bumper in close proximity.
I do not think I have ever seen anyone show the "Balligator" shepherd hook with the Alligator plastic off working to show how it shoots forwards, upwards, out, or over top of the ball in less than a 1/4 of a second.
Little known fact:
The "Balligator" is one the most complex assemblies in pinball gaming history. I still am considering AutoCAD design and backwards engineering the game specific parts for production and assistance to other collectors. If I had to take a guess, less than 50% of the remaining games left still have these assemblies functioning properly, or they simply don't realize it is not working correctly anyway. This assembly is always heavily abused. It is really that complicated, and 99% of the time the assembly has missing parts (sometimes due to vibration), even though it was industrial quality manufactured, unless under the proper care of a knowledgeable collector. Even mine had to be rebuilt, once. Compare this assembly with anything made by Stern in over 18 years.

Can you (or anybody) provide the resistance of the Balligator solenoid Bally #E-184-276 I had heard it operates at 115V

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-from-someone-with-a-bally-nip-it-bazaar-loop-the-loop/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.