Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball_002.jpg
    pinball_001.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Lookin for these playfield brackets for a 1992 star wars data east machine. Looked on Marcos and it shows a different one that doesnt look like it would work. Need ASAP as Im missing one and my playfield is not level! Thanks guys.

pinball_001.jpgpinball_001.jpg pinball_002.jpgpinball_002.jpg

#2 12 years ago

I'm trying to copy the link but would'nt let me anyway try thepinballshop.com and part#
    is 500-5329-00 playfield bracket pivot and this company is located in Glenview,IL.

#3 12 years ago

Mike if we ever meet you are getting the biggest high five of all time!!! Thanks again!

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Mike if we ever meet you are getting the biggest high five of all time!!! Thanks again!

You got It!!!!

#5 12 years ago

Shipping is $10. Gonna call tomorrow see if I can go pick it up

#6 12 years ago

Shipping is $10. Gonna call tomorrow see if I can go pick it up

They are close to you right?

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

They are close to you right?

Yea about 20 mins

#8 12 years ago

Ok that guy sucked lol. Said he wasnt authorized for pickups only shipping??? It also doesnt come with the screws to put them on. W/E so I need to find someone else that has them. Anybody know where I can find them???

#10 12 years ago

Thanks again Mike! Im also looking for a microswitch for the ball return lane. You know the little metal arm that sticks up in the return trough? It tells the machine that you have lost and goes to the next ball. That switch.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=180%2D5090%2D00

This is a similar one but not exactly like the one im looking for. Ill take a pic of it later tonight and post it if you have no idea what Im talkin about lol.

#12 12 years ago

Yes of course it does Mike. Thanks again dude YOU ROCK!!!

#13 12 years ago

Yes of course it does Mike. Thanks again dude YOU ROCK!!!

Your welcome

#14 12 years ago

Ya know what Pinmike?....you do rock. Good show.

#15 12 years ago

And Joe, skip the high five, this guy deserves a huge pinside hugathon!

#16 12 years ago

He does! He has help me so much the past few days. I would be goin nuts without his help!

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

Ya know what Pinmike?....you do rock. Good show.

Quoted from The_Gorilla:

And Joe, skip the high five, this guy deserves a huge pinside hugathon! []

Thanks Guys

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-finding-partsld-work and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.