• Latest reply 9 years ago by toyotaboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LightDome.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I need this blue flasher dome for my LAH, the dome is 1-1/4in. in diameter not including the screw tabs. I've looked at Marco, PBL and Twisted Pins with no luck. Thanks. LightDome.JPGLightDome.JPG

#2 10 years ago

550-5055-05 Marco has it in clear, but not blue.

You could spray it with candy blue clear coat, or just fix the tab on the one you have.

#3 10 years ago

Yeah I know, thanks anyway vid. May have to go with a dif. style to keep the blue color.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah I know, thanks anyway vid. May have to go with a dif. style to keep the blue color.

After writing a few suppliers I gave up and converted all mine to the style that is currently produced.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

After writing a few suppliers I gave up and converted all mine to the style that is currently produced.

Thanks btw, that's what I'll have to do also. Gonna try gluing it first and see what happens, I like this style of dome.

#6 10 years ago

try www.pinball.co as well. you would have to email them though - a lot of their stock isnt online

8 months later
#8 9 years ago

Took plastics off today to replace lamps with LED, found that my lower right blue dome is cracked badly. I too can't find the blue dome, but it looks like pinball spare parts does have the clear one
http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=550-5055

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-help-finding-flasher-dome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.