Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kitten.jpeg
IMAG0341.jpg
IMAG0340.jpg
IMAG0338.jpg
IMAG0337.jpg
IMAG0336.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slaymetender.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I say project, mainly because I'd want to return it to as close to mint as possible. The major things wrong are the decals look bad, the main weldment should be replaced since the balls are getting stuck, since there is wear in the weldment. The scoop hole itself has a little wear, so a little wood plastic would clear that up. The apron was cracked and then glued back together, weird fix, but it works. Parts I've bought for it are: new saucers, new stainless steel ramp, black rubber set, cliffy protector for the scoop hole. The crt works fine, sound is great. The glass isn't horrible although, if returning to mint, then you'd need a new playfield glass. The plastic ramps are all intact. There are a few things in the playfield that aren't registering, but I haven't investigated fully, wanted to work on cosmetics first, but now need the garage space, boo. I'm selling only to a pinsider or enthusiast, and think $1300 is a good price for this. Please be local too, as I don't want to ship. Included are picts.

IMAG0336.jpgIMAG0336.jpg IMAG0337.jpgIMAG0337.jpg IMAG0338.jpgIMAG0338.jpg IMAG0340.jpgIMAG0340.jpg IMAG0341.jpgIMAG0341.jpg

#3 12 years ago

yup, these are share the love prices I'm hoping it goes local, so I can play it when it gets restored, just don't have the room, or time right now.

#8 12 years ago

Thanks, I try to be as honest as I can, and can share the love when I can too. Pin_Crazed, your TZ isn't going anywhere, it's got a permanent home now It's already giving me ideas for the Hellraiser pin.

#12 12 years ago

Not sold yet, but someone is coming today at 10 am. And heck no, not moving to MN. I'll leave that to you and my sis.

#21 12 years ago

Edited, should say CRT. It is damn heavy with that too

#22 12 years ago

It's now bought, gets picked up Monday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
7,500 (OBO)
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slaymetender.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-garage-space-so-rfm-fs?tu=slaymetender and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.