View topic image gallery

kitten.jpeg
IMAG0341.jpg
IMAG0340.jpg
IMAG0338.jpg
IMAG0337.jpg
IMAG0336.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I say project, mainly because I'd want to return it to as close to mint as possible. The major things wrong are the decals look bad, the main weldment should be replaced since the balls are getting stuck, since there is wear in the weldment. The scoop hole itself has a little wear, so a little wood plastic would clear that up. The apron was cracked and then glued back together, weird fix, but it works. Parts I've bought for it are: new saucers, new stainless steel ramp, black rubber set, cliffy protector for the scoop hole. The crt works fine, sound is great. The glass isn't horrible although, if returning to mint, then you'd need a new playfield glass. The plastic ramps are all intact. There are a few things in the playfield that aren't registering, but I haven't investigated fully, wanted to work on cosmetics first, but now need the garage space, boo. I'm selling only to a pinsider or enthusiast, and think $1300 is a good price for this. Please be local too, as I don't want to ship. Included are picts.

IMAG0336.jpgIMAG0336.jpg IMAG0337.jpgIMAG0337.jpg IMAG0338.jpgIMAG0338.jpg IMAG0340.jpgIMAG0340.jpg IMAG0341.jpgIMAG0341.jpg

#2 12 years ago

great price! this should go fast

#3 12 years ago

yup, these are share the love prices I'm hoping it goes local, so I can play it when it gets restored, just don't have the room, or time right now.

#4 12 years ago

wish it was in WI.

I would be at your door NOW

I predict this will be gone very soon.

#5 12 years ago

Looks like a kind of fun project. I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling at that price. Garaged RFM owners unite!

#6 12 years ago

Dang I would snatch this too far???

#7 12 years ago

That is a FANTASTIC price, anywhere, period! Having delt with Slaymetender recently on another pin sale, I can tell you he is a stand up person, very easy to deal with, and a man of his word. It was a pleasure working with him and the experience was nothing short of as awesome as they get. Buy this machine with confidence!

#8 12 years ago

Thanks, I try to be as honest as I can, and can share the love when I can too. Pin_Crazed, your TZ isn't going anywhere, it's got a permanent home now It's already giving me ideas for the Hellraiser pin.

#9 12 years ago

deals like this NEVER happen in jersey

#10 12 years ago

TZ is a keeper for sure, that was my second one and I will own it again someday Cannot wait to see the hellraiser pin!! Did I mention how nice the weather is up here, so when you moving up here

Someone buy this machine yet??

#11 12 years ago

Argh.... why did I open this and get excited and then look at your location???

#12 12 years ago

Not sold yet, but someone is coming today at 10 am. And heck no, not moving to MN. I'll leave that to you and my sis.

#13 12 years ago

If you change your mind and would ship I would buy it. Looks like a fun project!!

#14 12 years ago

PM Sent!

#15 12 years ago

I'm selling only to a pinsider or enthusiast, and think $1300 is a good price for this.

Man, where were you yesterday?!?
Arrrgggggh...
If I brought home yet another machine in under two days, my wife would $#!t kittens!!!
kitten.jpegkitten.jpeg
*Meow*
Oh well,
Good luck Slay, I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.

#16 12 years ago

Living in Indiana Sux !

#17 12 years ago

We will find some way to tempt you up here, beer and pinball perhaps? GL on the sale, someone is going to get a great deal!!!

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

We will find some way to tempt you up here, beer and pinball perhaps? GL on the sale, someone is going to get a great deal!!!

word! MN isnt that bad!

#19 12 years ago

For that price even if you had to spend 400.00 on shipping would still be a good deal.

#20 12 years ago

Looking at the pictures that looks like the original monitor but you say it has an LCD.. have you done an LCD swap on this?

Either way its a great deal so good on you.. Just clarifying. If its got the LCD its REALLY worth the money!

Some one buy this and bring the buy a 6 pack too!

#21 12 years ago

Edited, should say CRT. It is damn heavy with that too

#22 12 years ago

It's now bought, gets picked up Monday.

#23 12 years ago

boo

If in Washington or Oregon I would have been there before 10 =-)

Great deal and as close to me as I have ever seen.

With cali prices considered this is a crazy deal for everyone else still a great deal.

Best of luck on sale if it falls through you could PM me and I would set up NAVL. =-0

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-garage-space-so-rfm-fs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.