By Yoski

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

underwater.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi all,
I looked through the pinball database but can't find the game I am looking for. It's an EM from around 1970 - 75. On my way home from school (in Germany, about 1973-76) I came by a bar that had this machine right at the window. I usually stopped to watch people play, sometimes for hours which greatly upset my mom.
I don't remember the name of the pinball or the manufacturer, maybe somebody here does. It had 2 flippers at 3 inches, return lanes (so it wasn't one of the early EMs) and the bonus counter in the middle of the play field had a bunch of navy vessels with lights indicating the bonus next to it, similar to Gottlieb's 1974 "Far out" but with navy ships. Like a patrol boat for the lowest bonus working its way up to a battleship and finally an aircraft carrier. It was a 4 player game. I am pretty sure it also had a return gate for the ball to get launched, also similar to "Far Out". It had a non-symmetric layout with a bunch of consecutive lanes (3 or 4 maybe) running down on the right side that ended with a drain or the return gate in case it was open.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Mike

#6 9 years ago

This has to be it! I guess I was confusing the lanes with another game, its been about 40 years. Awesome, thanks much!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-game-identification?tu=yoski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.