4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Pin_Guy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 months ago

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone who can assist setting up 2 pinball machines for a nominal fee in customers home near Louisville, KY. (Prospect, KY to be exact)
    These machines will be shipped via freight carrier and person will be responsible for bringing into customers home and setting up for
    them as well as show basic functionality such as volume control, removing the glass, etc. ...new pinball ownership 101 per say.

To my understanding this is a 1st floor delivery and should be a relatively easy setup. If interested in assisting us with this, please
    send me a PM or call our store at 972-488-9622 and we can work out the details.

Games:
    Attack from Mars
    F-14 Tomcat

Thanks,
    Craig
    FUN! Billiards & Gameroom Superstore
    972-488-9622
    www.pinballandmore.com

#2 4 months ago

Bump for the Friday crowd....that's playing on their work computers @ Pinside and not working

1 week later
    #3 3 months ago

Hi all...were still looking for assistance.
    We've now got a freight company that does offer white glove service and will deliver and set the games up in the customers home, but their not a pinball company.

What both us and the customer is looking for is a pinball tech. Someone that can oversee and assist the moving company to help make sure the games are setup properly, leveled and if any switch(es) need to be adjusted or dialed in after transit that they can handle this. In addition the buyer would like some hand holding and basic pinball ownership 101 (how to remove glass, adjust volume, basic understanding of diagnostic features). This customer could be a future customer of yours beyond this sell should they need technical help in the future if you would like that.

Anyhow..this should be easy money for someone with some basic pinball know-how.
    If you can assist. Please call me at: 972-488-9622 and let's discuss details and a monetary fee you would charge for assisting us with this.

Thanks,
    Craig

#4 3 months ago

I would help out if I lived up there. Some cool pinball person will see this thread and reply.

#5 3 months ago

I'm shocked no one has offered their services...must be the COVID19 panic.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 13.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 214.99
    $ 72.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 93.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 199.99
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 160.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Lit Frames
    $ 36.99
    Playfield - Other
    Pinball Stuff
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    € 18.95
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside