• Latest reply 7 years ago by Imeh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN2082_(resized).JPG
20160525_184212_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Starscream.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#25 7 years ago

What was the story on the blonde ones?
I heard a silly number of 10 (or less) ever being produced,
I do have extra blode and green spare tube dancers from Gene but I feel I'd be stuck in this position if mine ever went out
I believe a month back a green and a blonde made its way to eBay and went for silly money along with a few other BBB parts
Pretty much anything exclusive to this title commands a premium and is hard to find,
Me like other collectors have been buying up anything that comes to the market weather need it or not,

If nobody's parting with them now be patient, possibly another listed on eBay out look out for BBB machine sale on the forums (they seem to come in droves lol, never just one)
PM the sellers quickly and see if that had any parts to go along with the machine,
I managed to score a bounty of parts just opening my month to the seller

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-off-your-rareprototype-pinball-stuff/page/15#post-2593049

since this I managed to secure more BBB parts, (tubes ramps etc)
Just keep on asking realy, is such a small BBB owner community but one guy might have laying around

#29 7 years ago

Plunger links are slightly larger too guys, and the grey plastic is a different shape to standard WMS games
I had one of the plastic links snap on my BBB and tore my head out searching for one,
Then whilst looking for parts for my MM I stumbled along this, I'm not sure if this is an error from Marco, I looked at my MM (WMS not MMr) and the flipper plungers were the same length as all my other WMS games,
For the heck of it I tried one of these and it made no difference,

But they are listed as MM replacements and also work on pinball magic (thus also work on BBB)
So I ordered a few and sure enough identical to the ones in my BBB so I got a few extra as spare

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-22020

#30 7 years ago

Oh and just to add, I emailed GAP last year about buying those very decals plus a few other parts he has listed on his site and he told me all he has left is the power driver board and everything else is sold

That was last October

#38 7 years ago

They are not solid models
they feel kinda gummy and more freely

I doubt I'd ever sell nine, or even the blonde model, its not about the money its about fear of me needing being a the same situation
But I am looking or a few BBB parts might you might have to trade

Currently looking for
4 wire forms (2 green 2 purple and purple apron wire)
Spare set of the 3 Big Bang and Bar flipper top decals
Pretty much any promo wear from launch day, Shirts caps etc
Basically if its got BBB on it I want it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Starscream.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-dancer-for-bbb?tu=Starscream and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.