• Latest reply 7 years ago by Imeh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN2082_(resized).JPG
20160525_184212_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Need dancer for BBB

Added: 2016-05-24 02:01:10 UTC • Ended: June 1st, 2016

Price

Wanted

Looking for the tube dancer for BBB. Need to replace a destroyed one! Please pm if you have one you are willing to part with.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Imeh's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Imeh's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Virginia Beach, VA, US

#2 7 years ago

Hold me closer oh tube dancer,

#3 7 years ago

Did you make her work over time?

#6 7 years ago

Good luck with that. I have tried emailing them and calling on the phone many times, over about 2 weeks, and they NEVER return emails or phone messages. Strangely enough though, they do manage to find time to post here on the forum.

#7 7 years ago

Is that with the pinside disCOuNt they offer?

#8 7 years ago

Wow for $350 I'll sell you a tiny dancer and the tube...

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

Good luck with that. I have tried emailing them and calling on the phone many times, over about 2 weeks, and they NEVER return emails or phone messages. Strangely enough though, they do manage to find time to post here on the forum.

Oh I didn't know that...like I said I just saw it on the internet and thought I would pass the info along. Hmm PM them here?

#10 7 years ago

Thank you for the link, I expect to pay a premium price, but that's a lot.

#11 7 years ago

I know...nothings cheap when it comes to BBB LOL.

#12 7 years ago

If you need it buy it i dont think they pop up to often.

#13 7 years ago

If you're patient I'm sure you'll find one. They sold extras to the original owners when they picked up their games so folks do definitely have some stashed away. I've seen a couple come up FS in the last couple of years but I can't recall if it was here or not. I have a perma-search on eBay that emails me when new BBB stuff comes up, so it could have been there.

#14 7 years ago

I'm well aware of the cost for parts, but that place is a little off the chart. They have the rare electric ramp decal for $650.00, that Pinball decals still sells for $375.00. I got one from PPS for $69.00. $350 for the dancer is just a little unreasonable to me.

#15 7 years ago

I recall Gene, Gene the bankrupt machine selling the dancers for $75.00 and the tube was another $75.00 Even that was highway robbery.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I'm well aware of the cost for parts, but that place is a little off the chart. They have the rare electric ramp decal for $650.00, that Pinball decals still sells for $375.00. I got one from PPS for $69.00. $350 for the dancer is just a little unreasonable to me.

it also includes the tube, you know. To be more precise a tube with the correct top and bottom pieces. Tubes aren't much easier to find. So you have a combined rare tube dancer and a rare tube for sale. Could be worse. Maybe you can buy it, and then create your own fs - BBB NOS Tube for $175 ad. I'm sure we'll be talking about you but it might balance your outlay better.

ps - I have one of the exact same set, and I wouldn't sell mine that cheaply. (but, then again I'm kinda insane)

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I recall Gene, Gene the bankrupt machine selling the dancers for $75.00

Especially since his had a mold made from a BBB dancer, and were a little smaller.

LTG : )

#18 7 years ago

If it was for mine, I might pay it but my friend I'm trying to help wont. And Pinbits still sells the complete tube for $45.00.

#19 7 years ago

Everybody loves a good tube dancer, right?

You might want to request pic showing rectum of your new doll to see if it has been penetrated. The tube dancer slides onto a pole, so if she was ever used, or ridden hard and put away wet or something, she would have a hole in her hole area. Extra's that shipped were "unbroken" - insert your favorite analogy here - so if this were indeed new ... everything would be 'intact'.

ps - you do not get to inspect mine further and respect that a gentlemen never tells about his own dancer

20160525_184212_(resized).jpeg20160525_184212_(resized).jpeg

#20 7 years ago

I can see a virgin model demanding more...

#21 7 years ago

What about a 'blonde, non-alien' version? Gene told me he made a small batch of them in the likeness of his Mrs, I think her name is Georgina. Since this is a PG rated thread, I won't repeat Gene's exact assertion regarding the fact that some certain part of the model was proportioned similar to his wife.

#22 7 years ago

"Need dancer for my lap"

#23 7 years ago

I would take one of the nude colored blonde ones, but they are harder to find.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

What about a 'blonde, non-alien' version?

Here's mine, a gift from Gene and Georgie. I took some pictures for someone on Pinside about a year ago so they could make duplicates. I never heard if they did or not but if you search Tube Dancer on Pinside you'll find the thread. You could contact them from there hopefully. Sorry, mine is not for sale.

DSCN2082_(resized).JPGDSCN2082_(resized).JPG

#25 7 years ago

What was the story on the blonde ones?
I heard a silly number of 10 (or less) ever being produced,
I do have extra blode and green spare tube dancers from Gene but I feel I'd be stuck in this position if mine ever went out
I believe a month back a green and a blonde made its way to eBay and went for silly money along with a few other BBB parts
Pretty much anything exclusive to this title commands a premium and is hard to find,
Me like other collectors have been buying up anything that comes to the market weather need it or not,

If nobody's parting with them now be patient, possibly another listed on eBay out look out for BBB machine sale on the forums (they seem to come in droves lol, never just one)
PM the sellers quickly and see if that had any parts to go along with the machine,
I managed to score a bounty of parts just opening my month to the seller

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-off-your-rareprototype-pinball-stuff/page/15#post-2593049

since this I managed to secure more BBB parts, (tubes ramps etc)
Just keep on asking realy, is such a small BBB owner community but one guy might have laying around

#26 7 years ago

I have managed to pick up a lot of spare parts like the ramps, tube ramp, dancer tubes, and even a blonde dancer. I have found the mechanical stuff harder to find like flipper parts. I'm actually trying to find the dancer for a friend who is generous enough to have his on the floor of his arcade and open to public play. It's the only one I know of other than Lloyds that's available to the public. Just trying to help him out and repay his generosity.

#27 7 years ago

I hear ya loud and clear on the flipper parts thing. Coil stops are (correcting myself here) available from Marco, which is good news. I did just had a link break on BBB last week, and figured out that Gene just used standard WMS parts for them. I say that because I have what are supposed to be a few OEM Capcom samples and I'd say that the plungers are 1/16" shorter than the standard off the shelf parts. I did a comparison of all the brands Pinballlife sold years ago and found the Capcom ones from my AB were a tad different, I believe that was the length that set them apart. Apparently in BBB it isn't making a difference so that's good to know.

Myself, I'm on the lookout for side art. back in 2010 I stopped by IPB and Kim had some I could have bought but the price scared me away. That was foolish, now that I think about it. The other potentially wear-prone item would be the stickers they put on the drop targets. I missed any chance of getting an extra set of those as well. Sigh.

Good luck with the search.

#28 7 years ago

Great American Pinball (link above) has cab decals $350. I Figure I'll switch the flippers over to BW flippers when the time comes.

#29 7 years ago

Plunger links are slightly larger too guys, and the grey plastic is a different shape to standard WMS games
I had one of the plastic links snap on my BBB and tore my head out searching for one,
Then whilst looking for parts for my MM I stumbled along this, I'm not sure if this is an error from Marco, I looked at my MM (WMS not MMr) and the flipper plungers were the same length as all my other WMS games,
For the heck of it I tried one of these and it made no difference,

But they are listed as MM replacements and also work on pinball magic (thus also work on BBB)
So I ordered a few and sure enough identical to the ones in my BBB so I got a few extra as spare

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-22020

#30 7 years ago

Oh and just to add, I emailed GAP last year about buying those very decals plus a few other parts he has listed on his site and he told me all he has left is the power driver board and everything else is sold

That was last October

#31 7 years ago

Here is something that I figured out long ago on my PM, when the Capcom flipper coil stop broke. The metal they're made out of is too thin. If you take 2 Data East flipper coil stops and put them back to back with the unused one under the used one, the height comes out right and the bolt holes are right. You do have to use slightly longer allen bolts.

#32 7 years ago

You're right. I almost mentioned that on my Breakshot we swapped the coil stop for a DE and used washers to boost it up. And that's fine, because the outside two mounting holes use wood screws and can't be tightened up too much anyways. All the strength that holds the coil stop in place comes from the inner two mounting holes which thread into the base plate of the flipper assy, if I'm not mistaken.

#33 7 years ago

Great info, thanks guys.

#34 7 years ago

Still looking..... Anybody got a spare to sell?

#35 7 years ago

I have a spare electric ramp arrow I would trade for one.

#36 7 years ago

Stripper for Bed Bath and Beyond?

#37 7 years ago

Couldn't someone make these on a 3D printer ?

#38 7 years ago

They are not solid models
they feel kinda gummy and more freely

I doubt I'd ever sell nine, or even the blonde model, its not about the money its about fear of me needing being a the same situation
But I am looking or a few BBB parts might you might have to trade

Currently looking for
4 wire forms (2 green 2 purple and purple apron wire)
Spare set of the 3 Big Bang and Bar flipper top decals
Pretty much any promo wear from launch day, Shirts caps etc
Basically if its got BBB on it I want it

#40 7 years ago

Thanks swinks, unfortunately that one is gone. Still looking..

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-dancer-for-bbb?hl=starwriter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.