Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

the one i have is busted up on the inner arch that the switch attaches to. I found one at ministry of pinball but it looks like they are out of the country

#3 8 years ago

There u go bud

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

There u go bud

sweeeeeeet thanks bigd!

#6 8 years ago

If u need any plastics I have a full used set minus the one in pop bumper area

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If u need any plastics I have a full used set minus the one in pop bumper area

thanks man. i got them to throw in the full set they had and another set of TAF plastics for the final stage of negotiations. i threw in some blades and changed out a bunch of the leds, new shooter rod and some flipper juice and she's looking and playing pretty good now

#8 8 years ago

Are u enjoying it?

#9 8 years ago

i am. it's a great change up from the others in my lineup. plays super fast too. cant look away for one milisecond

I wish I could change the amy call outs those are brutal. maybe just change her voice to that zinj dudes voice "I'M F_CKING AAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH"

2 years later
#10 6 years ago

does anybody know which switch goes on the left ramp?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-congo-left-plastic-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.