Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by hisnice
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hey gang... i’ve got a four or five day window next week that I can make some deliveries. Will be my last real opportunity until spring because of my day job. Anybody need anything done? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks, and have a blessed day.

#2 4 years ago

It might help to say where you are and can deliver to.

#3 4 years ago

East coast, west coast, north coast, south coast?

#4 4 years ago

He transported a game for a buyer of mine a few months ago from lower MI to the upper peninsula with no issues.

#5 4 years ago

Can you pick up a game on Inyo St. and deliver it to Butte St. next week

#6 4 years ago

I've got some stuff I need picked up from Thailand and brought back to the west coast if that's not too far out of your way.

#7 4 years ago

Point taken. I live in Clemson, SC. I can go 8-12 hours in any direction if the timing/money works out.

Sorry for the lack of info.

#8 4 years ago

I’ve got a penguin that needs to be transported from the arctic to the Antarctic. Polar bear on your return.

#10 4 years ago

You guys kill me
    This guy is doing some of us a favor by moving machines

#11 4 years ago

I'm looking to have 2 games delivered to Winston Salem NC. One from NYC area and one from Hanover Va.

Also, in Winston i am moving a few games to other properties in the state so we could look at that as well.

Definitely willing to have a discussion.
    Cullen

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from CullenT:

I'm looking to have 2 games delivered to Winston Salem NC. One from NYC area and one from Hanover Va.
    Also, in Winston i am moving a few games to other properties in the state so we could look at that as well.
    Definitely willing to have a discussion.
    Cullen

PM me.

#13 4 years ago

Williamsburg va to nashville tn. Game is already paid for just needs to get to me

#14 4 years ago

lets get Dan loaded up, need a game picked up in VA this week.

#15 4 years ago

I need a machine moved from oh to wi, or at least Chicago.

#16 4 years ago

Gotta make a decision about which way to go. If anyone has anything, I'm looking right now at trying to help Woody on a run between Williamsburg and Nashville.

1 week later
    #17 4 years ago

I'm looking for help moving a cabaret arcade game from Flint, MI to Expo... Any chance that would be possible??

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-anything-moved?hl=valis666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.