(Topic ID: 4856)

NEED any GI bulbs?

By JWS64

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

After finishing my LED upgrade project on my ST pin I have a ziploc bag full of the oldschool
    G.I. bulbs that I won't be using.

If anyone wants these you can have them for free. I will pay the shipping cost, which should be very minimal, going to ship them UPS ground.

No overseas, No canada, US pinsiders only. Sorry, but I just want to take the box to the nearest UPS store, hand them the address and have them ship it with no problems with overseas addresses. Nothing personal against overseas or canada pinheads, it's just easier for me to ship them to a U.S address.

As far as I know all of them were fully working and not defective when I removed them outta
    the pin.

Send me a PM here on pinside if you want them, with the address you want them shipped to.
    First person to respond get's them. I hope they will do you some good and serve you well.

#2 12 years ago

I'll take them! PM me and I'll give my address.
    Thanks,
    Mike

#3 12 years ago

Sorry Pintucky, someone has already PM'd me with their address. Close but no cigar.

#4 12 years ago

Pintucky.....if you need some I have bags also....I would not have a problem shipping to you. I have 2 or 3 pins worth.

#5 12 years ago

You need to keep one machine with the old bulds and change them as they go bad. Might take years!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-any-gi-bulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.