(Topic ID: 210564)

Need advice on Who Dunnit price..(nope lol)

By Frax

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Good luck getting a WPC DMD for 2K these days unless it's totally beat. ANd I doubt you'd be looking at it if it were totally beat.

$2200-$2500 is probably what i'd expect these days. It's kind of a shitty game though so choose wisely.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I've played it before. I don't necessarily disagree but for some reason it keeps showing up in tournaments, and I like the theme. Wife likes it a lot more than I do, but I just sold her game so...looking for something a bit on the affordable side given we just sold Metallica (and last year, Farfalla) to help out with some bills. I also already have a deal lined up for a game I've been after for YEARS....Night Moves. Wait, maybe I do like crappy games. It's not like Crescendo is amazing.
It's definitely NOT a 3k game for either one of us, however. It might be a 2200 game.
Honestly, if it was entirely my choice, I'd much rather have Demo Man.

I had a nice one and I believe I paid around 2400 for it as part of a package deal. It's...unique, I'll just say that, and has some of that W/B 90s magic. But the whole package just doesn't come together for me and the game seems incredibly easy on factory. And yeah, I'd much rather have Demo Man too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Altoona, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, NJ
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-on-who-dunnit-price?tu=CrazyLevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.