• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160504_140500_(resized).jpg
IMG_2053_(resized).JPG
PC_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

also it helps if you post your location, or the location of the machine. city and state is fine. no need to be specific until you have a buyer.

good luck. lots of helpful people here.

-troy

#16 7 years ago

hey I want this game dammit. and I was going to offer 2000.00 now you schmuckleys are driving my price up dammit!!!

and I live 2 hours from the seller... so no shipping!!!!

hey now!!

#21 7 years ago

is it me, or is this thread starting to read like someone just threw bloody meat in the water, and all of the pinside sharks are headed in for dinner?

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Sprinsd:

She was asking 2-3K before I told her it needed researched. She did confirm it was new when purchased. As far as "taking the glass off" and "take photos of the boards" that is just not going to happen. We wouldn't even know where to begin. If you are interested, live close and want to take a look let me know. Here is another pic she sent me, still not a good one but it is the best I got!

I would gladly come take a look at it. I am two hours from you. always looking for titles to add to my collection. I will pm you my contact info.

AND, so that everyone knows I am on the level. I will take all the pics necessary, and post them and you guys can tell the seller what a fair price would be, and we can work from there.

not trying to take advantage of ANYONE on here EVER. ask other pinsiders who I have dealt with and messaged with. just sayin...

#31 7 years ago

anyone else hear the theme from JAWS in the background? ....

BTW, I was kidding about my first offer of $2000.00 ... that was comedic value for the thread!!

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Sadly, I can think of a few Pinsiders (you know- the warm and caring community) that would beat this seller down to this number if not lower.

yep, hence the shark, and jaws references...

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Sprinsd:

Fxdwg, I got your PM but this site is not letting me respond since I am new. I will get back with you soon.

alright. thanks.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Sprinsd:

Fxdwg, once again no PM capabilities sorry. You are welcome to come take a look at it. She did say however 4k is her minimum. Let me know if this changes your mind. If not she will be calling to set up a time.
One more thing, the pinside market forced me to include 2006 as the date on the game. I am assuming this is the only year it was made but don't want you to drive 2 hrs to be dissapointed it's not a 2006!

To be honest at 4K before even coming down there I am out. And that's ok it just wasn't meant to be. If she changes her mind my original pm still stands. I'd come and take a look at it. Like others here have said I'm guessing if everything on it is nice and working no broken parts and the cabinet is not damaged from moving it around this machine is probably in the 2800 to 3800 range. (I'm not sure what stern sold this game for new.)

Let me know if things change on it.

Also, I will add, I'm not a pin flipper. It would go in our game room and get lots of love, use and enjoyment!! That is for sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

€ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-on-selling-pirates-of-the-caribbean-pinball-machine?tu=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.