• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160504_140500_(resized).jpg
IMG_2053_(resized).JPG
PC_(resized).jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

Seller.... If the lowest your sister will go is $4k, you just set the price- $4k. As a person that hates the process of selling machines to strangers, I would suggest your ad look something like this- POTC- purchased brand new, original owner.- $4k firm. Willing to be that moves it out much sooner than later, especially with lack of detailed pics.

As someone that has owned 5 POTCs, I can tell, even from the blurry pics, that you have what appears to be a nice original. The more pictures you can provide, the faster it will move. Good luck!

#52 7 years ago

Sold a mint Huo POTC 5 months ago for $4700 no mods ,no leds, to a fellow pinsider and collector, so to all the people saying it is a $3500 to $4000 pin your living in the past.

#53 7 years ago

I would also venture a guess that all of the HUO pins on here (Except BBB) get more play in a year than this ladies POTC has since new. I sure hope someone posts a screenshot of the audit before or after it sells.

#54 7 years ago

Pinside price guide $4440 to $5160, pretty much sum's it up!

#55 7 years ago

So, who bought it and just how low was the audit?

#56 7 years ago

Spoke to the seller. Said they got $4k from someone coming from N.C. To get it.

Long drive for a $4k POTC

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Sold a mint Huo POTC 5 months ago for $4700 no mods ,no leds, to a fellow pinsider and collector, so to all the people saying it is a $3500 to $4000 pin your living in the past.

Also sold a nice POTC a few months back for $4200...shopped and clean. $3500 is a pipe dream unless it's completely filthy w/broken ramps.

#58 7 years ago

When POTC first came out, I decided to wait until I could find a used one for $3300, that was my magic number. 10 years later I realized that was never going to happen, so I snagged a really nice modded HUO for $4500. And the only reason it sold that cheap was because (a) I was willing to drive 350 miles to get it, and (b) there were 5 others for sale at the time.

Whoever picked this one up for $4000 did really well, assuming there are no mechanical issues. I'm always cautious when I hear "perfect working condition".

#59 7 years ago

Some Pinsiders will say POTC is only worth $3500, but they dont dictate the market price for this title, most are sold to familys with kid's and this is the first and only machine they ever wanted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

€ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 218.00
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.50
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-on-selling-pirates-of-the-caribbean-pinball-machine/page/2?hl=starwriter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.