Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by egyptrus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-721.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider egyptrus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Those games will be easy to sell. Don't stress on it. Selling on pinside is the easiest and best way to get top dollar.

Top dollar? It might be easier to sell on pinside as you know that you're likely dealing with another collector who has the same passion for pinball that you do (with a few exceptions like Choggard).

However, I think most of us are looking for great deals and in my opinion great deals and top dollar generally don't go together.

Dave

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I agree with davewtf. I'm not looking for "Great Deals" if I find one...Fantastic....but all I'm looking for is "Fair Market Value" and I'm happy to pay that and hope to get it when I sell or trade. The bonus of dealing with Pinsider's is you're less likely to get screwed over and more likely to be dealing with a straightforward honest person who has a passion for pinball.

Agreed, but when you sell games do you believe you're getting "top dollar" when selling on pinside? I'm guessing you're more likely to get "fair market value" as you indicated, which is just fine. My point was this isn't the place to get top dollar generally as most people understand what games are worth and are shooting more for fair market value than top dollar.

Dave

#48 4 years ago

Everyone's experiences are different. I've had a couple of games for sale on here over the last couple of years that I thought were priced at market or near market and haven't had much interest. When I put them on craigslist for the same price, they sell pretty quickly.

Fortunately, there are many avenues for selling games and sometimes you get a bit more and sometimes you get a bit less.

Dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
7,700 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Woodbury, MN
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Dundee, IL
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, OH
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider egyptrus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside