Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by egyptrus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-721.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Top dollar? It might be easier to sell on pinside as you know that you're likely dealing with another collector who has the same passion for pinball that you do (with a few exceptions like Choggard).
However, I think most of us are looking for great deals and in my opinion great deals and top dollar generally don't go together.
Dave

I agree with davewtf. I'm not looking for "Great Deals" if I find one...Fantastic....but all I'm looking for is "Fair Market Value" and I'm happy to pay that and hope to get it when I sell or trade. The bonus of dealing with Pinsider's is you're less likely to get screwed over and more likely to be dealing with a straightforward honest person who has a passion for pinball.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Agreed, but when you sell games do you believe you're getting "top dollar" when selling on pinside? I'm guessing you're more likely to get "fair market value" as you indicated, which is just fine. My point was this isn't the place to get top dollar generally as most people understand what games are worth and are shooting more for fair market value than top dollar.
Dave

Maybe.....in today's economy (and this hobby in particular) "Fair Market Value" could be considered "Top Dollar" I know if I had a BBB this is where I would go to move it.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

The most dollars I ever get are from first-time ebay buyers, and the least I get is from forum members. YMMV.

Well I guess I'm getting the least then because ALL of my sales have been to Pinsider's. Most of my purchases have been as well but I did buy two off eBay......but both of those I negotiated away from eBay, paid market value and picked up in person paying cash.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside