IMG_0013 (resized).JPG
IMG_0009 (resized).JPG
IMG_0012 (resized).JPG
IMG_0008 (resized).JPG
IMG_0005 (resized).JPG
IMG_0006 (resized).JPG
IMG_0004 (resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

I have 2 Barbwire, Dirty Harry, 2 X-Files machines.... plus a couple more.
They have been in storage for over 5 years and would like to know what they are worth.
Don't have a clue on any of it?

IMG_0004 (resized).JPGIMG_0004 (resized).JPG

IMG_0006 (resized).JPGIMG_0006 (resized).JPG

IMG_0005 (resized).JPGIMG_0005 (resized).JPG

IMG_0008 (resized).JPGIMG_0008 (resized).JPG

IMG_0012 (resized).JPGIMG_0012 (resized).JPG

IMG_0009 (resized).JPGIMG_0009 (resized).JPG

IMG_0013 (resized).JPGIMG_0013 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

All assuming they are working, not trashed but not QC

Apollo 13 - I'd say $2,200 - $2,400 but some will say more
Dirty Harry - around $2,500
X-Files - $1,800 (hard to unload)
Barb Wire - $1,200 (take any offer close)
Viper Night Drivin - Not sure, maybe $1,800
Stargate - $1,800

Just my quick opinions knowing nothing of the condition of your games. Start knocking money off quick if won't boot, broken pastics . . .

#3 7 years ago

Where are you located?

#4 7 years ago

You sure don't see a lot of posts like this!

#5 7 years ago

We used to see these all the time. Looks like an old operator stash. Has pool table, vid and touch screen in the pics. Maybe his dad passed on or something and he does not want to get taken. New account on Pinside.

If so I'll give more advise tailored to his situation. But I was just giving answers to his initial query. Approximate values to what he may be sitting on. If he is unaware of the condition he should be ready to go down and give a break for a quick sale bulk buy.

#6 7 years ago

I've never messed with a pin with the curved backbox. Nifty little props to keep the backbox from touching the rails.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Apollo 13 - I'd say $2,200 - $2,400 but some will say more
Dirty Harry - around $2,500
X-Files - $1,800 (hard to unload)
Barb Wire - $1,200 (take any offer close)
Viper Night Drivin - Not sure, maybe $1,800
Stargate - $1,800
Just my quick opinions knowing nothing of the condition of your games. Start knocking money off quick if won't boot, broken pastics . . .

The prices you are quoting are what to expect if it is a fully working game. This means shopped and if these have been in storage for give years they all need to be shopped. So, expect to take quite a chunk off each. I don't know about you but a simple shop job for me runs 100 in parts/materials and takes 40 hours.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from POPaDittyPOP:

They have been in storage for over 5 years and would like to know what they are worth.

No way to tell with the information you've given us. Dirty Harry is a good one but you have some serious garbage titles there so don;t get too excited.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Where are you located?

location makes a big difference on price when up here in the great white north . . .

#10 7 years ago

As I said

Quoted from Taxman:

And then continued with -

Quoted from Taxman:

... If he is unaware of the condition he should be ready to go down and give a break for a quick sale bulk buy.

So I pretty clearly said this is a number to start at and work "down". When you are the seller you want the upper starting point.

I'm sure buyers will tell me I am crazy, they are worth pennies and after they but them ask for top dollar.

Quoted from TheLaw:

No way to tell with the information you've given us. Dirty Harry is a good one but you have some seriousl garbage titles there so don;t get too excited.

Agreed. That is why I gave it the top price. I would not pay $1K for a Barbwire myself. Game sucks.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

As I said

And then continued with -

So I pretty clearly said this is a number to start at and work "down". When you are the seller you want the upper starting point.
I'm sure buyers will tell me I am crazy, they are worth pennies and after they but them ask for top dollar.

Agreed. That is why I gave it the top price. I would not pay $1K for a Barbwire myself. Game sucks.

I think you were pretty close on your prices. Even though Barbwire has a terrible reputation I have a soft spot for games with a terrible theme.

#12 7 years ago

Where do you live? Where were they stored?

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I think you were pretty close on your prices. Even though Barbwire has a terrible reputation I have a soft spot for games with a terrible theme.

Don't get me wrong. I still have 2 NOS translights in my stack for BW. But as my friend Jim would say - that hole is too big and easy to shoot.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-advice-on-multiple-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.